FanFiction.Net
for Crookshanks Sees Everything

7/26/2019 c2 mglblood
This was so good. I've not read anything from Crookshank's perspective before. Great read! Now please finish...2 or 3 more chapters and that should wrap it up. Can't wait !.
8/12/2018 c3 1minrui
please finish it I really want to know what happened heh
8/12/2018 c1 minrui
thank you for reviewing my first fic! I saw your review and it made me really happy! I wanted to repay the favour, so I read one of yours. this storyline's really cool and I like how you could write Crookshank's pov so well! thank you once again ! :D
8/9/2018 c3 mglblood
Love this from Crookshanks viewpoint. Cats just have this sense about humans. No matter what stories I have read, Crooks has never cared for Ron and is usually indifferent to Harry. Love this so much.
5/21/2018 c3 Fluffymarshmallows
I’ve never read a HP fic from crook’s perspective. Absolutely love this story! Also, calling Bellatrix the deranged harpy is the best thing that I’ve seen all year.
3/28/2018 c3 3Fantasticlavendercrystals
'The Deranged Harpy' had me howling with laughter! Good one!

I love these one shots so much that I can't wait for the next one! Pretty please keep this up!

Love,

Fantasticlavendercrystals xx
3/26/2018 c3 giggles
another excellent chapter. You leave much of it to our imaginations, which I like as you've filled in enough to get the gist without fluff, and I love seeing something from Crookshanks point of view!
3/25/2018 c2 giggles
Love this! Any chance that Severus could not die in your version? :)
3/25/2018 c2 Nina
Add something in the future, please! I'm excited to know about how their relationship is going to be developed.
3/25/2018 c2 Guest
I think you should add another to end it. It feels incomplete and I'd also like to see the reactions of Harry and Ron.
3/25/2018 c2 Fantasticlavendercrystals
Oh, I loved, loved this!

I enjoyed the Dramione's interaction, as always. But I continue to love the Crookshanks interaction, I wished my pets were like he is in your story!

I think its clever how Draco and Hermione's plans seem to entwine as it will make way for a better plot and of course MORE DRAMIONE! Haha. Please continue with this story. I'm so pleased you decided to upload a second chapter in part due to my review.

Thank you for telling your other readers about my own stories. I appreciate that, truly I do :)

-Lavendercrystals xx
3/25/2018 c1 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Crookshanks was awesome in this. It was definitely different having things from his perspective.

Nicely done
3/20/2018 c1 3Fantasticlavendercrystals
I really loved this. To me, there wasn't much OOC-ness at all. The characters and set-up all seemed believable to me. In fact I would rather like to see a more extended version of this as I do enjoyed a very sympathetic version of Draco. Crookshanks as a narrator, also fascinates me. I'm impressed with this and would have loved to read more :)
2/12/2017 c1 Midnight May
This was a really cute one
2/8/2017 c1 6oldstardust
Just curious, is this complete?
26 Page 1 2 Next »