for Stay

3/16/2019 c1 9Luna Lillyth
Pleasant interactions here, I can’t say that I had enough of theirs in the game. But this seems to fit with Agnès and Ringabel.
4/28/2016 c1 3Lady of the Sky
As much as these two seem rather distant from each other when compared to their relationships with the rest of the group, they really do care about and value each other. Ringabel's memory being lost and regained is stressful to him much the same as Agnès finding and losing her oldest friend, and I think they can have a sort of mutual understanding in how they're not at all the same people they started out as. Ringabel's change is more obvious, with his complete personality overhaul (from what I've seen), but Agnès's was in the form of becoming a stronger and more independent person. Both of them have to make the best use of whatever aspect they can; Ringabel of his detachment from the world, Agnès of her persistent devotion. I really like seeing these two interact, and especially enjoyed how you did it here.
4/21/2016 c1 27EdeatheDemonFox
this really reminded me of when Sakura captured the Illusion card in Cardcaptor Sakura. And how the card used the form of her mother to try and drown her. God, it's sad. And cruel. But thankfully Agnes and Ringabel were able to help and understand one another. ; ;
6/23/2015 c1 2l3largus
I had just read this the other day on archive of our own, I hope it was a different account of yours.

I love this. This has filled my craving so well. Bonus points for being well written.

I liked how this can be a side story worked into Canon so well, but more than that, I liked how if I read this with no understanding of the game's story and still get a feel for Ringabel & Agnes' friendship dynamic.

Kudos & keep on keepin on
-l3largus
p.s. here's a muffin.
6/22/2015 c1 6ExoticOnyx
Interesting story, I love the stories in-depth detail for each line related to the water creatures. Love it!
6/22/2015 c1 26Randomblackberry
Nice fic. I always enjoyed the Agnés/Ringabel pairing, whether it is romantic or just friendly. It's beautifully written just like your other bravely default stories that I've read

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service