for Fragmentary

11/30/2018 c2 2randomfandomboredom
YOUR WRITING IS SO DAMN GOOD WHY DID YOU STOP AT 5 STORIES WRITE MORE YOU HAVE A GREAT WRITING TALENT USE ITTTTT
7/8/2018 c2 Guest
Woah. This was really wonderful. I enjoyed everything in this fic. It was so well-written and the atmosphere is just... i loved this story very much!
4/11/2017 c2 2popcherrypop
I really enjoyed the whole plot; so well written, so much love.
And the way they shared the problem and how they took their time to figure it out... everything.
I don't know why you have so few comments when this was so ... well written(?).
Anyway, keep doing it, you write wonderfully.
4/12/2016 c2 42Niniel Kirkland
Wow! I rarely read such a good spamano fanfiction ! This was just amazing ! I never read a anxiety-themed story but I think this was well described and realistic. The characters are really IC and you managed to create such moving and likeable characters! I could feel their pain, their joys, their feelings, their intimacy building slowly. The idea of the two differently broken musicians was great and their relationship grew naturally. I don't have enough words... Your fanfiction has been a real pleasure to read. You write beautifully! I'll definitely check your other works because I spent amazing moments reading this one! Reaching the end made me smile through my tears, actually. Thank you for that experience!
7/15/2015 c2 7Dragon Slayer 's Girl
Wow. This is absolutely amazing! :D
7/10/2015 c2 Guest
Such a beautiful beautiful story! Thank you for this, and keep on writing! :)
6/29/2015 c2 3skouratapramata
It's a lovely story. It's wonderful how you build their relationship slowly, and how you show how deep Antonio and Lovino's feelings and trust goes, there's nothing superficial in their geting together. I also like a lot those too being talented musicians, especially Lovino being a prodigy! ;) Finally, I enjoyed a lot the scenes between Lovi and Gilbert, we got an excellent glimpse of their warm friendship in a few words.
6/24/2015 c2 20steelgray
Holey crapola. That was brilliant!
6/24/2015 c2 yishayzaccharo
this was perfect. I have no words to describe how beautiful is your story, narration, the way you portrayed the characters...everything. One of the most lovely stories ive ever read here. Keep going, your writing is wonderful. Saludos desde Rep├║blica Dominicana!
6/23/2015 c2 3evieechan
THERE ARE REAL TEARS LEAKING OUT OF MY EYES RN UGH CESCA I LOVE IT
EVERYTHINF UGH
The fact that they're neighbors and don't even know it, they're precious world on the balcony, both of them acting like lovestruck teenagers UGH I LOVE IT
Also, their experiences with their conditions and how they cope were so excellently done so major kudos for that!
Maybe you could do an epilogue with Lovi and Toni playing a song for Feli and Luddy to dance their first dance too? ;D

ANYWAY I LOVE IT GOOD JOB ILY :*
6/23/2015 c2 Guest
Wow. :D This is so amazing! It felt a little awkward in first person, and I'm guessing you did it for a reason, but I got used to it by the end. I love this! I'm going back to read it again xD
6/23/2015 c2 Unbridled-Dolly
Oh, that was quick! I really liked that ending. It was just as magnificent as the rest of the story.

3- Dolly
6/23/2015 c2 17A Drop of Starlight
Whoaa this was such an amazing story that I don't even know how to find the words to express my feelings about it. Personally I love love love realistic portrayals of Lovino and Antonio, above and beyond the flat canon characters in the anime, and you really did that here with flying colors. Every single word they said, every little thing they did, it was all so ALIVE, you know? And the descriptions, their feelings, everything - I felt like I was with them, seeing into their heads (in a not-creepy way of course); I almost felt like one of them for a while. The title was so apt too - when I read the last line I recalled it and I was just cheering inside.

Honestly this was extraordinarily well done. I loved everything about it! :D Thank you for writing and sharing this, and stay awesome!
6/23/2015 c1 Unbridled-Dolly
This is brilliant! It's a really marvelous AU, and I'm really looking forward to the next part.

3- Dolly
6/22/2015 c1 Moose
Oooooooh my god this is absolutely beautiful. This AU is just perfect my god JESUS. I...I can't. So good. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.