FanFiction.Net
for Our Blades Are Sharp

1/24 c14 beta tester beater
he sounds so badass unintentionally
1/23 c14 beta tester beater
I wonder if they are still wargs
1/23 c12 beta tester beater
I wonder if the relationship with his father will get better or worse and things go on
1/23 c12 beta tester beater
I like that his morals are still there but he still developed and is kinda not letting them get in his way
1/23 c8 beta tester beater
I actually thought he was going to let her surrender, I'm glad he didn't.
11/16/2022 c1 9AraelDranoth
I don't know how to feel about this. The writing is overall solid though there is something a little off about it. Grammatically and structurally it is sound though, especially at the beginning, the writing felt very stiff.

Characterizations felt the same way. I cannot say that anyone was OOC but they felt... stiff. As if they themselves weren't 100% on how to act.

I am not a big Sansa fan to be honest so the pairing just made me shrug my shoulders but I'm willing to give it a fair shake.

Not the most succinct review I know and perhaps I will be able to better express myself the more I read.

So then, on to the next chapter!
10/27/2022 c24 Lkenneally
I’m saying it now. Catlyn better die she has absolutely no redeeming qualities at all. She fucks up everything all the time so no. If she tries to kill Jon and gets off with a slap on the wrist just please don’t write it.
9/10/2022 c3 g0dgr1d
Don't do it boy you'll just get yourself killed
6/5/2022 c5 CaliGirl90288
Arya you little minx!
4/27/2022 c66 83Tigger83
Fantastic story. I never would've thought I'd be genuinely rooting for the Boltons in a fanfic. The author was able to write believable, complex characters that drive the plot rather than their choices and actions being made to just progress the story. Each AU element naturally evolved from the story premise of "what if Domeric Bolton lived?"
2/6/2022 c66 Miguelon
why no smut?
1/27/2022 c66 mike3455
I cant figure out what to think of Dom. I mean he obviously loves Sansa, but he seems to follow his father way to much. The whole "it will be boltons ruling the north" thing really bothers me. I mean that along with him and his father always talking about the Starks not being far collapse with a cripple a baby boy and Robb fighting. It just seems like he is really flirting with being the bad guy.

Having a mad scientist with him doesnt help.
1/20/2022 c66 sirleirbag
This was awesome! XD
Thank you!
And now the sequel
1/18/2022 c47 sirleirbag
Spongebob YES! YEAH! meme
1/17/2022 c40 sirleirbag
Finally someone talk some sense! What do you think this is lady uh? The Avengers? Final Fantasy? or do you think this is Star Trek when only nameless redshirts are the ones who die.
This is freaking GAME OF THRONES! (well... A Song of Ice and Fire but you get my point) VALAR MORGHULIS girl!
The only one with plot armor is that little girl over there (Arya) not even The Dragon Queen and Brooding in The North are safe.
2,416 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »