FanFiction.Net

Jajaja...excelente...por favor sigue escribiendo
7/5/2015 c6 106claraowl
Demon bird... wow. XD
7/5/2015 c6 391mutemuia
I love the way you're lengthening the title, chapter after chapter, by adding words. In short time, maybe it could be longer than chapter :)
6/29/2015 c5 Guest
Hilarouspost
6/29/2015 c5 5Socat14
It's okay. While writing my fanfic for skip beat I often look up information about the series in my up to date 3-in-1 skip beat collection on my book shelf. I really need to get a job or at least start writing again.
6/28/2015 c5 106claraowl
I applaud your researching! :D
6/27/2015 c4 claraowl
XD A tackle-hug?
6/26/2015 c3 claraowl
Amusing.
6/25/2015 c3 16Matelia-legwll
You may want to repost this particular chapter. Your formatting did not translate well to the website.

Otherwise, this seems like a good story. I'm looking forward to reading more. Do you have a specific word length to each drabble chapter?
6/25/2015 c3 Judit
GREEEEEAT! MOOOOOOORE!
6/24/2015 c3 9foggywizard
May want to fix the formatting. As it is it's almost illegible.
6/22/2015 c1 foggywizard
Your summary states that she could only get help from Ren. Kyoko does have someone who she can get help on for this, whom is already aware of her identity as Bo: Kanae, who was there during the very first time Kyoko ever wore the suit. There's even precident of Kanae helping her with character development, as shown in the Prisoner arc. I'll give you that Kanae's normal help may not be, well, helpful, in the described situation, but it would be best not to count her out. The things she'll do to prevent Kyoko's tears are unreal sometimes.
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3