for Total Drama: Tween Throwdown -Beta-

3/5/2016 c17 Explosivo25
Looks interesting, even though I don't really know anything about the games (?) this challenge is inspired by. Still, can't wait to see more!
1/17/2016 c16 Explosivo25
Hahaha, green jelly. Courtney was a fucking wimps

I want a pair of shark slippers. Sharks are fucking cool (when they're not trying to eat you, anyway).
1/13/2016 c15 Explosivo25
Hey, at least Azura's knowledge of disease or surgery isn't from Surgeon Simulator or Pandemic (granted, Pandemic is sort of realistic, but you can evolve a disease way too fast and some countries *cough, cough, Madagascar* somehow notice it even if there's a cough in the United States).

...I want Azura to play Surgeon Simulator now. Is that weird?
10/23/2015 c14 Explosivo25
Yeah, Chris definitely went too far with Natz's challenge. At this point, though, we can expect that level of torture from him.
Sadism. It's the McLean way. ;)

And Danielle's rant made me laugh. Good job. :)
10/19/2015 c13 Explosivo25
I forgot about the laser thing, somehow. Makes me a little nostalgic.

Yessss, so many tiny badasses! I'm not too upset about Alora leaving. She had a good, albeit brief run.

That dog name though. XD
10/17/2015 c12 Explosivo25
D'awww, Jeremiah getting into manga's kinda cute. I actually ordered a mystery box of 30 random anime DVDs for 26 dollars, so I should be wading in bargain bin shit next month. Fun times with new stuff for all! (Though I can't help but wonder how Quant's gonna feel about the second season of Gravity Falls)

I WANT TO PUNCH WHOEVER KILLED THE FROG.
8/23/2015 c11 Explosivo25
Quant's gonna take the cookie, and then she's gonna EAT IT!

It's really sweet to see that everyone has some fans. Reminds me of the soccer challenge from Total Drama Comeback.

lol the elderly judge liking Ouran.
8/14/2015 c10 Explosivo25
Like I said before, I like that Quant's development is more gradual this time around. Seeing her gradually ease into a more normal mindset is a lot more interesting than her being deprogrammed quickly.

And yay, we get to see Natz's backstory!
8/10/2015 c9 Explosivo25
Hmmmm, Gladys was an interesting second boot. I can see why she had to go, though.

REBEL, QUANT, REBEL! REBEL UNTIL YOUR LITTLE HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!
8/8/2015 c8 Explosivo25
Trying to think of a way to refer to the ghosts...the Unholy Octet, maybe?

Looks like an epic battle is on the horizon. Can't wait to see!
8/5/2015 c7 Explosivo25
Oh my God, Sydney is Peridot. XDXDXD

Ghosts and possession, eh? That's new for you, but I like it so far. AND HELL YISS, CANDACE IS GONNA KICK SOME ASS.
7/29/2015 c6 Explosivo25
Fun chapter! I'm surprised those bread crumb cookies held together, you'd think they'd fall apart. Love Live reference ftw!

D'awww, that bit with Kiri was cute. I love!
7/21/2015 c5 Explosivo25
Yay, Christmas cookies!

Heh, I like Bitty's nicer side. Pretty interesting. And of course she would be playing with the Hunger Games simulator. XD
7/19/2015 c4 Explosivo25
Aw, kinda sucks to see Rattles get kicked off first, but I understand your reason for it. He does have a chance to come back, though, so there's that.

the physical contact thing: Yeah, that's one of the crappier parts of Autism/Asperger's. I myself have only recently become comfortable with hugging some of my closer friends.
7/19/2015 c4 SNK Fanfics
Loved this episode! So sad that Rattles had to go, though.
20 Page 1 2 Next »