FanFiction.Net
for She Can't Go

7/12/2015 c2 7AvengerGirl17
Awww! This was great! Awesome job! I really loved that she wanted to come home, but couldn't! I also loved how you tied in the Boat People! I really want to know more about them! Anyway, marvelous one-shot! :)
7/9/2015 c2 1FortReveuse20
Yay! I really truly hope that by a miracle of sorts they do meet up again in season 3. I definitely understand Clarke not being emotionally ready to face the camp again, but Bellamy cares for her in such a deep, level that doesn't require verbal communication. Nice job writing! I needed some fluff to cease the heartbreak to the s2 finale :)
6/24/2015 c1 9Elle.Ebullience
This is great! I love all the build up, really gets me excited! This is truly how season 2 should have ended! Can we send this to the producers and make them redo it! you're an amazing writer as well! I really enjoyed this! I can't wait to share it with one of my friends, she'll go crazy for this :)
6/24/2015 c1 4Brave Princess
This is one of my favorite one shots ever! I really like the idea of Clarke and Bellamy going back to where it started 3
6/23/2015 c1 7AvengerGirl17
Oh wow! That was great! I so wish something like that would have happened on the show instead of her leaving! I loved that moment at the drop ship, and how Bellamy reminded Clarke that they weren't even supposed to survive in the first place! I really liked how Clarke realized at the end that she wasn't alone, that Bellamy would always be there. They've been through so much together, it would've been nice to watch them heal together on the show. But alas, that is not to be, which is why I love fics like this!
You did such a great job on this! It was really and truly marvelous! :)