FanFiction.Net

Now whose the pervert...them
1/14/2019 c1 10Iris Evergreen
Nice work!
10/5/2018 c1 297699767660
hahaha you girls! what perverts!
9/12/2018 c1 oneklm
Im laughing so hard bc of "nyer nyer nyer", other people usualy use "bla bla bla"
4/3/2018 c1 5mnementh2000
Don't worry about the whole 'gotta write an action fic', or one that is all deep and full of plot, or whatnot. Every so often, we need something that is nothing more than humorous and silly, like this fic. It's fun, lighthearted, and that's all that matters.

Besides, it really was fun to spend a few minutes reading this story, and leave behind all the doom and gloom, and darkness, and seriousness that is most Naruto stories for a time.

Also, it's NaruHina fluff, despite the fact that they are not together in the story. That, in and of itself, recommends the fic.
2/3/2017 c1 11nightwind83
the ending was assume and I can see that kind of thing tAke place In real life
1/27/2017 c1 12captindonavin
Oh my goodness, that was awesome. I mean, adorable and just.. thank you, I loved it.
8/12/2016 c1 Mala137SHL
I understand you perfectly, Hinata...
Muahahahaha :-P
6/14/2016 c1 4ZirconK
A perfect story. Well the whole chapter was ambiguous to say. I mean both have their own interpretation on the situation and I must admit girls in the fic are more perverts while boys are simply too straight to think otherwise. I guess Sakura only is book smart.
In a word a perfect hilarious fix which keep me laughing for a while.
9/17/2015 c1 19asthenia.oet
OH GOD
For a moment I thought that FINALLY Naruto was smart enough to see Hinata's beauty, but well... It's Naruto xD
I really like this story, nice work!
7/28/2015 c1 Apocalyptica-sama
That ending sentence from Naruto...after having Kakashi and Jiraiya as senseis...Never change Naru, you block-headed idiot. Anyway...fun story to read. Made me chuckle when you got to Naruto's commentary.
7/21/2015 c1 7SugarySkull
This story is hilarious. I loved it!
Sakura, you're such a perve. Haha
6/24/2015 c1 Usa-chan
Haha so funny!
6/23/2015 c1 gummy b3ars
hahha! gosh this was perfect!
6/23/2015 c1 Illuminated
I wish this could be animated!
19 Page 1 2 Next »