for Swipe

2/24 c2 5OracleGuessMe
omg- this is such a great idea
6/28/2020 c8 specterxpaulsen
Okay I was not expecting the ending of this chapter
6/28/2020 c1 66CatsBalletHarveySpecter
MAYA! I loved this! Didn’t see the mike plot twist coming but it was such a great addition
6/7/2019 c8 babzfgm
Shit
3/18/2018 c1 HeyItsJean
I cannot believe there is a tinder fic and i havent read it! Thank you maya!
1/1/2016 c13 EmMNarang2513
I'm not a lawyer either but I found what you came up with was plausible. It makes sense to me that defending fraud means you have to satisfy all that defines. As before, I loved your dialogue, pacing & characterizations. The chemistry between Harvey & Donna is good too. Plus Sheila Sazs is definitely a possibility. Other suspects: Trevor who works in a mail room at another law firm (Travis Tanner's, Hardmann's?) who might just mention something that gets overheard; or out in left field Esther Litt who is upset by how Harvey treated her (S5E7?). She accidentally learns Mike's secret from Louis and wants revenge. All the best for 2016!
1/1/2016 c13 1annnahatcher
ahhh where to start! I loved everything about this-this whole fic was such pleasure to read, interesting from the begining to the end. I actually think your solution for MIkes case was AAMMAZING. Jessica slaying it :D
Also totally loved that last few paragraphs, it was so sweet and a perfect way to end this. another awesome fic!x
1/1/2016 c13 11Darvey415
I'm quite sad this story has ended, it was amazing! You said at the end you don't k ow much about the law but the whole court scenario was brilliant!
1/1/2016 c13 Guest
This whole story was awesome but it's nothing new. Well I am curious about what happens next and I actually have no clue how they will handle the Mike-mess. I never thought it will happen in season 5 cos there will be season 6. So yeah I'm reall curious about. And finally it's January so the wait is almost over :)
12/28/2015 c12 Onyxcareles
So interesting where this fic is going. They will always protect one another.
12/27/2015 c12 EmMNarang2513
Well of course I had to read all 12 chapters and am happy I did. I liked this set up as well. The comedic parts with Louis were great. Sheila Sazs! I totally buy it. Can't wait for Chapter 13.
12/27/2015 c12 Darvey415
Yayy you updated so soon! Such a cliff hanger, I'm quite sad the next chapter is the last one :(
12/27/2015 c12 Guest
OMG, this is so awesome. Can't wait for another chapter :)
12/27/2015 c12 4argetlam007
OMG OMG ! This chapter is the best chapter so far ! Thank you
12/27/2015 c11 Guest
So glad you updated this; can't wait to find out what was in the paper.
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »