for Green and Greenleaf

7/28/2019 c10 90Attenia
What a great story! I hope Thranduil manages to give poor Legolas some space. Good thing he’s got Aragorn to support him :)
7/22/2019 c1 1Estelle Rohanien
This story was wonderfully written! I loved the scenes that show how deep Legolas’ and Aragorn’s friendship goes. As an equestrian myself, if was amazing to read about Legolas’s horse. I wish my horse would love me that much!So many people just disregard the bond between horse and rider, I’m glad you didn’t!
6/5/2019 c10 83Mustard Lady
A strawberry pastry? Your dad knows you more than you think, Legolas. Oh, man. Those two stubborn boys, but I love their friendship!
6/5/2019 c9 Mustard Lady
They're alive and safe, thank God! But that was close-too close!

No, I think you have Thranduil's character on spot.
6/5/2019 c8 Mustard Lady
Whoa!
6/5/2019 c7 Mustard Lady
Oh, man. You guys better make it out of here alive!
6/5/2019 c6 Mustard Lady
It's obvious that Thranduil cares deeply for Legolas, but like many parents when they let fear rule their choices, he is really overdoing it in trying to protect him. Sadly, that has caused rifts between so many families. Don't worry, Thranduil and Legolas, it happens to us humans too, MORE than you'll ever know!

But it is a good thing the king is heeding his fear this time. Those gut feelings are powerful! I just hope this helps heal the rift between him and his son.
6/5/2019 c5 Mustard Lady
Aww, Tavaro is a gentle giant. That was sweet. Elf or not with the bond, animals are more intelligent than we give them credit for.
6/5/2019 c4 Mustard Lady
I'm not so sure about that.
6/5/2019 c3 Mustard Lady
Glad Tavaro is safe.

For goodness sake, Legolas! Tell him!
6/5/2019 c2 Mustard Lady
Ohh, ouch. That had to hurt! Poor Legolas. What?! Bruises and cuts on his legs? That's all? Not that I'm complaining! Wow!

Uh oh, his stomach hurts. Not good! He better tell Aragorn everything...if he wants to live.
6/5/2019 c1 Mustard Lady
Oh my gosh! Legolas took a severe beating, and he is definitely going to die if help doesn't reach him!
5/16/2019 c6 4Nurayy
I liked this chapter particularly. I like how you write Elenath.
3/20/2019 c10 5Green Eyes and Blue Insanity
This is so good! Great work!
8/8/2018 c9 6Ammodytus
The healers (or the writer) forgot about Estel's back injury (he was struck with an arrow, was he not?)...
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »