for Faith

7/24/2016 c1 2alvie-pines
I'm crying tears of joy, ok? Leave me be...
9/20/2015 c1 Guest
I have not read any of your story yet, but holy crap I love this book series ! My favorite of all time! Best stuff ever!
7/3/2015 c1 11Georgie Max
Thank you so much for your mention of my fic! Made my day. :) This was wonderful! The ending was my absolute favorite. I love Brianna's faith in her father even when he himself lost sight of who he was! I love it, love it, love it.

Thank you again, & God bless! :)
Georgie :)
6/26/2015 c1 53Masked Man 2
All of this was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Little Brianna's feistiness and strong desire to defend her father was wonderful to see, and Dustfinger's rage when it came to protecting her from Fabien's taunts seemed so in-character for him: to throw all caution to the wind and let the flaming temper go (literally) when his loved ones are in distress. His promise to her, though it seemed impossible to keep, touched me to the heart, and I liked the unique take on their post-disapperance relationship: how Brianna never lost faith in Dustfinger, and was overjoyed and completed at his return, as opposed to her antagonism and heartbroken rage in the books. The one correction I'd make regards Brianna's hair; her hair is red like Dustfinger's, not dark like Roxane's. Rosanna is the one with Roxane's hair. :)
6/25/2015 c1 9ZeroFoxGiven
Beautifully written! Your writing is so good, and it just keeps getting better. That was touching, vivid and once again, you really know how to write emotions :)
Hugs, Nyxy