for Bread

1/4 c1 reisova
Beautiful story
5/21/2020 c1 Clare
A fab fic! Maria sure outsmarted Georg here. I don't know about baking bread, but Maria might have a bun in the oven now. Lols
9/11/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
Love, love, love. Sexy, playful funny. I just love the way you write our favourite couple. It's just gorgeous. Great teasing about his age and his very apt response.
4/11/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Hot and funny! That "liniment" line was too good!
1/1/2016 c1 Leonie
Seducing each other. Cute.
9/25/2015 c1 Guest
I knead much more tsom fanfiction from you. LOL Hope you don't mind my little joke there. Nice work.
7/8/2015 c1 1callumrogers7
GREAT writing - witty and sexy. Capt vT trying to steal the bread, then seducing Maria is a triumph. Love the 'Are you certain I shouldn't run for the liniment?' line. She's got his number - BRILLIANT.
7/7/2015 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Brilliant! I love the way you write these two together
7/1/2015 c1 22Mie779
oh this was hot and filled with humor too... loved it... very sweet story...
6/29/2015 c1 Guest
so cute! and so hot, too ;)
6/27/2015 c1 34lemacd
heeeeeee! how delicious and i ain't talkin' bread. i love maria's relentless teasing, LOVE his "it will be YOUR pleasure..." haha! i love the hot stuff when it's fun. hope you write lots more. love your stories.
6/27/2015 c1 33augiesannie
Another amazing job! I knew it was going to be good the minute we encountered unbuttoned sleeves rolled up Georg out to cause mischief (and I don't mean stealing bread). Your writing is so vivid, I loved the way you captured the way he sees her: innocent and brazen, someone who makes his heart ache and his body tighten. PERFECT! Maria bests him, of course (I cackled at the liniment line, and "old man," these are funny because of course he has just proven himself to be quite robust, even as he slithers to the floor in a dignified way) but then he kind of bests her too. She is always in a hurry and he is always trying (though rarely succeeding) to draw things out. I loved everything about this story: hot, funny, steamy, sweet. You are an amazing writer!
6/26/2015 c1 4Unbecoming
That was totally worth the burnt bread!
6/25/2015 c1 35RipperShipper
Hot and hilarious! I loved it, I hope you write more stories! Where are these prompts coming from?
6/25/2015 c1 27utility - singer
Something burning, indeed. Enough heat in that kitchen to bake everything not in the icebox. Love the comments:
"I can't think when you do that"-who could?
"It will be your pleasure"-if you insist
"Don't want to wait"-hot
"I want to hear you"-hotter
Brava.