for Deal With It

5/1 c2 Raizel Silvestre
this ones interesting. shame it’s dropped
3/19 c2 DemDazer
This story is dead
12/22/2020 c2 1monsterkillers124
love this story already
12/17/2020 c2 Illuzunist
Great story, wondering if you planned on having Kaguya give Naruto chakra or training, and who else you wanted in his harem. It looked like you were hinting at Eina and Hestia along with Kaguya, but I could be wrong. And I know that Ais is listed, so I'm assuming that she is included, but were you thinking Hephaestus too? or someone else completely?
9/23/2020 c1 6Primus2021
For harem girls, first off I'd go with Kaguya and Hestia, then I'd add in 3 of the Hostess girls; Syr, Ryuu and Arnya, next the Lily and the 2 guild girls Eina and Misha, lastly the 5 Loki Familia girls; Aiz, Reveria, Lefiya Tione and Tiona.

There are a few other girls, I don't know the name of, but there are 2 blue haired girls, one in the Ganesha Familia and the other is in the Hermes Familia, there is so a white clad black haired elf girl, purple clad dark haired ponytail konoichi-looking girl from the Hephaestus Familia, along with the Goddess of the forge herself.

I can't think of any others right now but there a few more I'm sure.
4/9/2020 c2 BlackRazor077
Starts a story, 2 chapters in 2 months, then no updates whatsoever. You are a "great" author aren't ya?
3/1/2020 c2 Yami-Guy
Its been five years and still I had hoped to see this continued. Its a shame...it has so damn much potential. Hopefully it will see an update in the future. You do good work, its sad to see it just laying here gathering digital dust.
2/19/2020 c2 Guest
More please
8/14/2019 c2 Aggrandize
Idk what I just read. You should just change the tags from Naruto to OC. Im fine with people completely and utterly changing Naruto, but come on. There's literally no similarity. He has no Kurama, isn't the child of Minato OR Kushina, hell he isn't even from the Elemental Nations. He seems like a blond haired, and blue eyed Bell from what I see here.
8/5/2019 c2 Uzumaki spiral
Such a shame it's not continuing
8/4/2019 c1 Uzumaki spiral
Looking good
6/21/2019 c1 mun72
ravioli ravioli where's the next update
1/25/2019 c2 6Lucius Walker
Hey man. When are you going to update this story?
12/28/2018 c1 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 1
5/17/2018 c2 ilidio13
I hope that someone, including Author-sensei, continues this one or writes a similar one soon. There is too much touching but I guess since you went with a yandere and a neglected child going through puberty, some co-dependent acts are to be expected. A new favourite of mine but it's a shame that looks dead.
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »