for All That We Have

10/16/2019 c1 9Leasla7373
Son tan de la pelicula y puedo decir que esto me gustó más.

Gracias
6/15/2016 c1 4Tek-Knight
That is beautifully written
12/27/2015 c1 hunter1405
Best one shot I have read and I feel that is exactly how someone would've felt if they lose someone they love no matter how long they know them, I also believe that you captured exactly how ichigo would feel and think if he lost someone he cares/loves.
11/10/2015 c1 Tomon
Excellent one shot and I think you captured it perfectly
6/28/2015 c1 1SwordsmanofS
Well done. I very much enjoyed what you did here.
6/28/2015 c1 6insomniac1970
It is funny that with all the ships that people try to put Ichigo on with his female companions, the only one that he really showed more than friendship to was Senna. This short story reminded me of that reality. I keep hoping that at the end of this current arc in the manga that somehow he finds her in Soul Society. I know that she won't remember him. I know that she was not an actual person or shinigami. She was the Shinenju, or Memory Rosary. The romantic in me cannot help thinking, "What if?" Nice work.
6/27/2015 c1 5KarismaticKoala
I did enjoy! Your fluency as a writer is still superb, for one on . However, as always, it can mature! Try reading a wide range of texts; journalist articles are often helpful, as you get a taste of each particular author's flair with language. Of Mice and Men is a novel that i only just finished recently, and i really fell in love with it. Perhaps you would like that too!

Happy writing! I hope to see you in action soon :p
6/26/2015 c1 mordreek
Ah, this is part of a movie, I only read the manga so that would explain why I had no clue. Still, brought a tear to the eye. You do amazing evocative scenes and they never fail to move me. Well done with this bit and showing that there is one thing pain and love have in common: They both let you know that you are alive.
6/26/2015 c1 aesirwolf90
The feels no body captures them quite like you keep it up
6/26/2015 c1 Rake1810
Great One shot
6/26/2015 c1 Mitzurecca
I almost never review, but this was honestly really touching. I love Ichigo as a character, and I feel like you captured his personality and essence so realistically. Not to mention the whole idea is just so incredibly sad, and I'm a sucker for sad things haha. Well written story though! Loved it!
6/26/2015 c1 Panic Reader
A little tear got through...