for Genre Savvy

7/13/2021 c9 Mope
it's so funny ! I love this!
12/5/2020 c9 1sugoiauriga
This is so cute and fun gdiiiiii. Thanks for sharing
12/5/2020 c3 sugoiauriga
He’s trying so hard. A For effort to Sawamura. Also Sawamura with kids! Is! Gold!
12/5/2020 c2 sugoiauriga
This is ridiculously fun lmao. Good stuff
8/18/2020 c9 fujoshigirl7
God that was some fic right there XD I can't stop smiling even after finishing and damn..I just kept having these sudden outbursts of laughter that even my mom is giving me weird looks XD This is such a comedic treasure! Gonna be one of my all time favourite miyusawa! Thnx for writing this wonderful piece. Kudos
11/2/2017 c7 vhudhxu
...meaw
11/2/2017 c2 guest
...no comment
12/28/2015 c9 6Takucchi
*Faves a hundred times*
10/27/2015 c9 24Insanity-is-Freedom
Oh god! This was great! You've really made my day! My cheeks are aching from smiling so much and if I laugh any more than that my sides are going to be killing me.

I absolutely adored the friendship-at-first-sight with his love rival and the confession scene! So adorable, so funny and so sadistic! I love it!
10/4/2015 c9 8Aquarica
Hahaha I loved this! Amazing!
8/7/2015 c9 3akutsulovesdan
That was so cute and funny. I especially liked the "confession" scenes. Poor Eijun, Miyuki is so sadistic.
8/7/2015 c9 1thegirlwhocountsstars
I saw your post on tumblr and I just knew I had to check it out! It's so good w I love how Eijun dealt with all of the shoujo tropes, it was hilarious XD and I really loved the part when Kuramochi had to be held back by Ryousuke while Haruichi crawled through a window to unlock the dorm, that was priceless oh my god...The ending was really cute, too! I love this \\(w)/
7/23/2015 c9 Harmony's Wind
Lol he really is a loveable idiot! I love how he tried to avoid all the stereotypes in shoujo manga like a big good! I really enjoyed reading this and it made me laugh and in my book that's a serious accomplishment. I hope to see more works from you in the future
7/5/2015 c9 fangirl
let me tell you that I have followed your "fanfic" from the start, but from the shadows...and often I do this, but I feel the need to communicate that ... I LOVE THIS FANFIC! I demand a chapter with lemmon! plisss!
7/5/2015 c9 1Drarry-in-the-TARDIS
That was an adorable ending! Thanks for writing this!
21 Page 1 2 Next »