for To Tempt Fate

2/16/2016 c21 Guest
Hmm... How many criminals can a village of 1300 souls have? As for the feeding on elders is a bad idea since the population is mostly elderly so it will still rise riots. Seems a bit rushed chapter but good overall. You have control over Ozaki, why not make him draw blood from the populace as 'to study and contain' the plague, or to 'see if it spreads' or some similar excuse?
2/15/2016 c21 27Shadowflame013
A sympathizing chapter for Nao... This chapter alone relieved the thought of getting her killed.
2/12/2016 c20 7Darth Deceptius
Lol Ozaki got trolled badly.
Sunako strikes again, I hate this one even more than her canon counterpart!

Minor complaint however...
Canon fact, the jinrou actually can live on normal food, w/o blood however, their healing, strength and other abilities weaken until they feed on blood again.
So I assume Sora can't control himself due to being new to the ordeal, but once he stabilizes,if he's to pick fights he better have some blood vials/pack at the ready for some boost.
1/29/2016 c20 51The Celestial Sky Dragon
Great Chapter. I'd like to say that I have read both your stories and found myself loving them. the Alternate route to Shiki was really good, and I like Sora's character a lot. Keep up the good work.
1/28/2016 c20 5Rekka29
Muroi, you're so naive #sigh
1/28/2016 c20 1grandcell2
Did not see that coming! Interested to see how Ozaki deals with the okiagari this time around. And once again, Seishin's morals are screwing everyone over... Am I the only one that can't stand him? Even after seeing the tragic events that unfold in his village he still sides with the Kirishiki's. Unfortunately that is his character and it wouldn't be in his nature to side with the forces of man. Very good chapter Mate.
1/28/2016 c20 1Mr.DeadSmile
...It's a trap
1/25/2016 c19 Grandcell
Oh thank fuck this fic is still going, got worried you dropped it. Worried about RN too but this one is definitely better. Just the usual spelling error here and there but I love where this fic is going, 'specially with making Sunako are stark raving mad bitch.
1/24/2016 c19 7Darth Deceptius
I really hope that Yoshie will survive this whole mess, she was used badly by the little (W/B)itch in the original material, and it seems things don't look too bright for her.
Tatsumi is a nihilistic prick he kinda deserves it!
Tohru is screwed again it seems, still it could turn both ways, 50:50 chances are still slim in my book.
1/23/2016 c19 27Shadowflame013
Well, I didn't expect Tatsumi to show a weakness. It seems like the main character is plotting something deep.
1/22/2016 c18 bookcoda
hmm that was good.
1/15/2016 c18 Guest
this is a great story.
1/5/2016 c18 Shadowflame013
Keep up the story. I love reading this.
1/4/2016 c18 1Mr.DeadSmile
if there is one thing i hate in stories it's cliff-hangers plz come back soon with another chapter
12/30/2015 c18 7Darth Deceptius
Nice chapter. I enjoyed when Sora was torturing Tatsumi, serves him right for being a jerk and the loli's lap dog.
67 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »