for To Tempt Fate

9/29/2015 c10 7Darth Deceptius
Damn, Sora's plan backfired on him just when he got close to Megumi.
Sunako you little witch, what have you done, hope karma gets you this time!
9/27/2015 c9 1JohnGuimel
Today's the final blood moon of the quartet.

I'll take a picture of it from my backyard send it to you ( if you want to of course ).

PS: Let's just hope i won't be bitten today.
9/25/2015 c10 JohnGuimel
Now THIS is going to complicate things, awesome thought, continue with this quality!
9/21/2015 c9 43Salt-the-Catgirl
*Translates what Sora said to Natsuno.* Wow, Sora, just wow.

Impressive that Sora could answer the questions on the board, considering he doesn't read the language, he must have been paying more attention than the teacher thought. Why is he in the same class with Megumi and Natsuno, though? Isn't he older? He should be in Tohru's classes. I don't think they do mixed age high school classes over there, though I could be wrong.

Poor Seishin, Sora's dangerous to be around when he's just waking up, apparently.

Over all, good chapter.
9/16/2015 c8 4redpandamanda1
nice bro
8/17/2015 c6 Guest
Aww she got nicer... I'm so glad.
Sora is so good. That's it! Beat Madame Ozaki down!
Great chapter as always!
8/15/2015 c1 Guest
Fantastic
8/11/2015 c5 redpandamanda1
This is a good story to. You're now on my favorite other list.
8/8/2015 c5 43Salt-the-Catgirl
Repeating my original appraisal, "I thought it was good. Nothing really seemed out of place. It all seemed to fit. I giggled a little when Megumi flew into those questions about how Natsuno eats his pasta."

That said, I completely left out the fact that I had the MOST hilariously cartoonish mental image of the whole "I'LL SAVE YOU PRINCESS!" scene.
8/7/2015 c5 7Darth Deceptius
Dang it Megumi-chan, that is cruel...
8/7/2015 c5 6Sachigo
Yay looking good!
Poor Sora though, getting all flustered with Megumi and she doesn't even like him...Aww poor Sora...
Although, Chapter three is in the making and should be done soon.
8/6/2015 c4 Guest
i love how sora is sarcastic also if you're going to change sora from a human please make him a jinrou.
8/6/2015 c3 Guest
Good work i'm begining to like the more and more, sucks that he has to go to school though.
8/6/2015 c2 Guest
please update, i want to see how this turns out.
8/1/2015 c4 Sachigo
I can't wait to see how the Shiki play out in this story.
Will you kill them all? Please don't because Sunako...I love Sunako.
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »