for To Tempt Fate

7/30/2015 c3 6Sachigo
Yay! Megumi and Tohru!
I have finished my second chapter for my Rune Factory 4 story, but have no idea when it'll be put up. I'll be working on the next chapters though as well.
Great chapter! Loving this story!
7/25/2015 c3 Guest
I enjoyed that. _ Happy to be helpful. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure Sora and my Tohru can get into all kinds of trouble together. :p
7/19/2015 c2 ilovepancakes666
It seems interesting, and I kind of wince for the male character because of his excuses and situations. Please continue this
7/12/2015 c2 Sachigo
Whoa time to meet Megumi!
This is exciting! I would totally write something like this, but since you're already doing a splendid job of it, I'm excited to read!
I'm making a highschool like Rune Factory 4. Look forward to it, because I'm almost done with the first chapter!
7/12/2015 c1 Sachigo
Wow this is looking good! Liking what I'm reading so far!
And don't kill Sunako! She's too nice for that!
7/3/2015 c1 4Medea Lugosi
It's a dude. And he likes Megumi. And he tries to kill doctor Ozaki. Well ... Now, I'm kinda curious where this is going.
Where's chapter 2?
6/27/2015 c1 ilovepancakes666
and you had to leave it at that. Yush, I'm le first review. I was pretty depressed at the ending of shiki. Ten bucks says that "she" is Megumi. I was pretty pissed at Sunako during the whole series since she was the reason it happened at the first place and it pissed me off that she knew she was hurting others but wanted. "Family".I look forward to reading this fanfic. Didn't know it would come out this soon.
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5