for Deliver Me

11/7/2018 c19 King of Hearts 129
I tried to like your continuation of AnglophileJD85's excellent fic I really did but its past the part of realism and has turned into a farce. Your OCs read like bad caricatures of a corrupt aristocracy while your version of the HP characters themselves are so over the top that it's ridiculous (you might as well have Dumbles do an evil laugh while rubbing his hands together). Finally, the the idea that EVERYONE is against Harry is ridiculous! I mean holy hell anyone with a political mind would see the benefits of allying with Harry at this point but instead they plot like a Cersei reject! These are meant to be honest criticism and not bashing, so I really hope it doesn't come across like that. But, said this, I will no longer be reading this story.
11/5/2018 c19 Guest
I've been liking the story - wonderful character development and all - but are you really intending for Harry to have no one in his life other than the Longbottoms (plus Luna) and the Delacours who aren't trying to manipulate, use, betray or otherwise harm him? If so, I will amicably say good bye
10/4/2018 c19 Ultimate Tri-star
Your continuation of the book is good and I hope you get better soon.
7/18/2018 c19 Pennieyoung
Great story. I am glad you are back and wish you well. Thank you for the update:)
7/17/2018 c19 Dominique
I still say harry should destroy albus riddle and his moms family that abandoned him
7/17/2018 c19 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story. This is an amazing and wonderful chapter.:) Its cool that Neville is going to help Harry and helps Harry when he needs help. I’m really excited and curious about the next chapter.:)
7/17/2018 c19 Ra
The beginning of the story was very good, but the last chapter was confusing. Are they allies or enemies? And why are so many against Harry? He has too many enemies and not enough allies. Where exactly are you taking this story?
7/17/2018 c19 doxiesmom14
I liked your story at the beginning, now I don't know. Great story idea, I am just not sure about how almost everyone is against Harry either trying to hurt him or use him. I can't believe that Harry would not be able to fight the little sluts allure when at 14 he was able to withstand a Veela's allure. He now has shields on his mind, he can keep out Tommy, why can't he withstand Rorek?
7/17/2018 c19 Anon2018
I wish Harry is either immune to Rorek's magic like he is with the Veela or his magic reacts badly to it BC its trying to force him to be complacent which his sick and tired of and his teaches his new husband his place. Maybe forcing fidelity, BC the guy shoulds like a total slut and after everything Harry's been through I don't see him putting up with any more crap.
7/17/2018 c19 bellapom
Interesting story
7/16/2018 c19 Guest
Where did this Rorek guy come from? He sounds like a scum. Even if he 'was' Harry's mate and the WAS a marriage contract I don't see Harry going along marrying the a** and handing over his family fortune and titles to him. I see Neville killing him just to free Harry.

After all they where just talking about using Harry and killing his great aunt. WTH!
7/16/2018 c19 Entrusting
Hmmm, didnn't you say in the first chapter of this story that harry would be the submissive and now our saying that your oc would be carrying the babies and is a gold digger. Hasn't poor harry been through enough?
7/16/2018 c19 yukino76
Dumbledick really did a number of them, destroying all those lifes and I want Mollybitch to pay, some retribution are needed
4/3/2018 c18 30Kazlerox
Cannot wait for more
11/8/2017 c16 Guest
What no way! That's just sick...
132 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »