for Deliver Me

6/28/2015 c13 Guest
I liked where your story was sort of heading but I'm worried that you added sooo many OC characters that you're going to become overwhelmed by trying to keep their connection alive with all the separate plot lines going.
6/28/2015 c13 harrymania 1978
J aime le numero 1
6/27/2015 c11 1daithi4377
I hope Harry doesn't get taken in by the Wischards like he did the Weasleys and Hermoine. By the looks of it they are the French version of Dumbledore and the Weasleys with a side serving of Hermoine. I really really don't understand how none of them can understand how much they have wronged Harry. I'm still trying to figure out why Hedwig was slain at all she was an owl for peters sake? Please don't have the OC one of the Wischards...not that lively actor that was mentioned could prove interesting lol. Hermoine will be going to the same school as Harry...I see trouble in that school soon.
6/27/2015 c10 daithi4377
It's a good thing that they are leaving soon. Hopefully Xeno and Luna continue to stay safe.
6/27/2015 c9 daithi4377
So I figure within the hour not by the end of the day like Harry thought before Tom finds out about the inheritances of Harry. I see Draco has the same personality and wisdom as the Weasleys and Dumbledore in thinking that his whole monetary life is being held in Harry's hand and he still can't keep his mouth shut.
6/27/2015 c8 daithi4377
If the Weasley are so sorry for everything that happened to Harry ...they gave up the bloody money of course...
So your version of Snape is a betrayer as well hmmm...guess the hairy wanker isn't as all knowing as he thought.
6/27/2015 c7 daithi4377
That baby that went missing is going to become very important isn't it. At least he got to keep his album and cloak. But why did they have to kill Hedwig especially in front of him?
6/27/2015 c6 daithi4377
Interesting fact that Poppy never noticed the malnutrition, the fact that he was never immunized considering a doctor he never met cast one spell and found out there was no immunization a eh?
6/27/2015 c5 daithi4377
Even with all that money Harry really has nothing left to live for.
6/27/2015 c4 daithi4377
Really they lied and then took his money and even his name but figure Harry will just laugh it off and rejoin them as if nothing happened. I'm sorry I really can't believe they are that stupid.
6/27/2015 c1 daithi4377
So basically he has lost everything and Dumbledore has won. How long before they miraculously find him innocent so that he can kill Voldemort as Prophecy dictates?
6/27/2015 c9 DarkLoverofAnime
Your missing a chapter here there was no fairgrounds and I'm now confused.
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9