for The Last Option

5/11/2017 c1 1ShadowedHood
IS U ALIVE
9/17/2016 c8 Guest
Please update! It's sooo good!
6/23/2016 c8 lover of all
pls update soon
1/30/2016 c8 rosea
This is really good, but can we please have some agent preston and deadpool friend ship, maybe elli?
1/17/2016 c8 3HCP
This is pretty damn awesome. I honestly can't wait to read more! I love your Deadpool, and the plot is well written and intriguing. What is wrong with Wade's arm? Will the avengers ever trust him? Man, I need to know! :)
- HCP
1/14/2016 c8 2RocketKat123
This is great! I really like how you portray Wade. He's different than he is in most of the fanfics I've read, but in a good way! Keep up the good work!
1/14/2016 c8 4Chagrined
Hoo boy, that was alotta information Wade just dumped on them.
1/13/2016 c8 Danny
Yay! Another AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL chapter! So much interaction with the team and dialogue! :D And it was all AWESOME! I loved it so much! I love how you explained the whole backstory and set the whole thing up, and how you had Wade reacting to the pain of the memories rather than just explaining it you had him reacting and showed how it really affected him and it was all WONDERFUL! Absolutely EXCELENT! You're BRILLIANT, and an AMAZING WRITER, and I can't WAIT to see what GREATNESS you come up with next! You ROCK! GO YOU! c: (EVERYTHINGPERFECT :))
1/13/2016 c8 1ShadowedHood
Deadpool: That's some of the most angst-ridden glorious shit I've ever read that was written about me. You know,if that "heal-so-fast-my-cells-are-actually-regenerating-at-a-dangerous-level"thing I just cam up with five seconds ago is true, then I'm awesome on the level of gian chimichangas.

If this peeling thing hits my dick, the skin on my ass will flop off every time I take a shit.
1/11/2016 c7 ShadowedHood
Badassery all around! HECK YEAH YA LITTLE SHITS!
Deadpool: So, I was thinking (shocking, i know) and I would really NOT like the skin on my dick to peel off while you dilly-dally in the real world, so have brucie-boo cure my boo-boo so I can boot asses to the thirtieth century!
1/11/2016 c7 4Chagrined
Ah I love this! It's so hard to find Wade being well-written! :0
1/11/2016 c7 autumnsfire1
I need a chapter of just Deadpool, Tony, and Clint having to work together because the mouths on those three would make even the worst sailor blush (and it would be hilarious).
1/10/2016 c1 Danny
:O I just noticed you changed the description! I love it, I love the implications of what is to come! Wade asking Bruce for help with his lil' problem and Tony being suspicious! I love it, can't wait to read more! :))))
1/10/2016 c7 Danny
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Can't wait for the interaction! Love all the dialogue between Wade and Anito! Love how you ended the fight! Love everything! More interaction between the Avengers and Wade, please! Love the story! You're awesome! Keep up the AMAZING work! :))))
1/9/2016 c7 Guest