for Arrangement

11/6/2018 c1 SuziH-J
Wondered where this was going at first, Ianto is a researcher so makes sense he would research this. And lucky he got someone who actually has had Jack. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Sorry it’s taken me so long to start reading this.
8/13/2016 c8 4FranArian
Exceptionally well written. Most enjoyable.
7/2/2016 c8 36mnemosyne19
J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé ton histoire. C'était fantastique!

I really enjoyed your story. It was wonderful !
8/25/2015 c8 27carifoo2001
"I'll read this story, then go to bed," I said. I clicked on the story.

THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER AND I'M SO GLAD I CAN GO TO BED WITH THIS STORY IN MY MIND BECAUSE I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I LOVE HOW YOU MANAGED TO DEVELOP THEIR RELATIONSHIP! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF FIC AND IT'S MAKING ME REALLY HAPPY! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY NIGHT! :)
7/21/2015 c8 7workingsomecoffeemagic
Aaww, wow! I absolutely adore this final arrangement! It was just the perfect ending to this, and actually helps when you know what's about to follow! Great story, Grace, fantastic writing as always!
7/18/2015 c8 jkl88
Nice ending.
7/17/2015 c8 17Taamar
*MELTS*

They're just so damn adorable.
7/17/2015 c8 sd4ianto
And then Jack runs off. So now you have to do what happens with their arrangement since Jack left and then came back like he did. Surely things would change. I love your writing and I don't want it to end.
7/15/2015 c7 jkl88
Splendid and funny, too!
7/14/2015 c7 Taamar
Gods, they both wasted so much time being stupid. And Gwen and Owen have rotten timing, but we knew that.
7/14/2015 c7 7workingsomecoffeemagic
Yay, finally! That was absolutely gorgeous! Damn those cannibals, for even more reasons than usual! Can't wait for the final chapter!
7/14/2015 c7 sd4ianto
Ah DAMN! But now we're getting somewhere!
7/14/2015 c7 41Schuneko
Don't always comment lately, but wanted you to know I love your stories! _

Keep it up!
7/12/2015 c6 7workingsomecoffeemagic
Great chapter! This makes so much sense, them venting frustration and feelings, especially after Lisa, and developping feelings that may start to show after this next tragedy. Love it!
7/12/2015 c6 sd4ianto
That seems about right. How did you describe it...hard and fast and dirty
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »