for Potterwatch: A Harry Potter Musical

2/19/2019 c12 Guest
I hope you right the rest of this soon! I do not ship Harry and Draco. I Ship the Canon pairings that ended up together, except for neville and Hannah ana Luna and Rolf, Because Neville and Luna is my favorite pairing.

Anyway, I'll look forward to the next chapter!
3/28/2017 c11 2Tardispuff
Its beaautifully written, and the songs fit well and are well written, also the details (like the fragrance of ginnys hair;)) are the thing that makes this story special! I really do like this fic:) 3
1/2/2017 c11 40Cuthbert72
This was a satisfying, but reflective end to the first act. I like that you have Harry enjoying the fragrance of Ginny's hair. She gives him a prospect of happiness once this is all over. Neville has changed, the reason for his change resting her sweet head on his shoulder 'as he comforted her'. I think she was just as much a comfort to him. Hermione's comment about fear, of course, comes from what she said in the bookshop in 'Chamber of Secrets'. I anticipate Act 2.
1/1/2017 c10 Cuthbert72
This one takes the story one step forward I await the next one. One slight logistical point: Unless Lucius Malfoy bought the London vanishing cabinet and took it to Malfoy Manor, it would still have been in Borgin and Burke's - unless, that is, all the death eaters apparated to Knockturn Alley before their transportation to Hogwarts.
12/31/2016 c9 Cuthbert72
I quite liked this. In your story, Draco seems to be quite a conflicted person. He loves his "sworn enemy", and doesn't know what to do about it. The fact that he is not entirely evil has dawned on him. I'm more and more liking Crabbe N' Goyle as a girl rather than two fat numbskull thugs.
7/6/2016 c5 2Tardispuff
I vd always loved Ginny. I mean, she married her celebrity crush, didn't she?
7/6/2016 c3 Tardispuff
Yup. I know how she feels.
7/6/2016 c2 Tardispuff
Er...cause Ron doesn't have an ounce of Ravenclaw in him?
7/6/2016 c1 Tardispuff
I loved when you added Malfoy in between.
7/1/2016 c8 4Ashlynn75
Nice story...but ron was very mean to luna any who good story...I loved the songs...
7/1/2016 c8 19Dolphin4444wssc
The story is turning out really good so far. Keep it up and I can't wait to read more!
7/1/2016 c8 11Poweredbyinternet
OKAY I'm excited for the next chapter. Hermione and Ron better get their little selves sorted out, and Luna better notice her soulmate Neville or so help me omG XD
Overall it's a good story so far, other than very few grammatical errors. The personalities of the characters are really good, and I like having a gay Malfoy. Don't ask why, I just do lol
7/1/2016 c7 Poweredbyinternet
Ahhhhhhh no all the Romione and Nuna potential whyyyy. Atleast Hinny is going strong XD
7/1/2016 c4 Poweredbyinternet
SNAPE yes ahhhhhhhhh I love snapey so much 333
7/1/2016 c3 Poweredbyinternet
Beware you are about to be flooded with reviews because I'm really annoying and review every chapter but I really love the take on Hermione's personality, and looking more into the way that she was bullied. It didn't go into much detail in the books or movies about her feelings towards it very much, and it's quite interesting to see something new to her.
27 Page 1 2 Next »