for Pro-bending comp

12/28/2015 c9 Guest
Damn, how could this pearl of inner turmoil slip past my attention?! Well, better discovered it later than never :p
It was a pleasure to spend time of pro-bending comp in company of your stories :)
12/26/2015 c7 Guest
Nice read.
11/30/2015 c9 16AddictedFangirl101
Ohh Lin, if you don't unlimitedly choose Kya I will be mad at you! Sorry Tenzin bro, you're kinda in the friend zone there. Oh well, if you and Lin break up you can always admit THAT YOU WERE SECRETLY CHEATING ON HER WITH PEMA! I don't feel strongly about this (O rely 0-o) Anyway, great chapter, look forward to the next. Thank you:) And have a nice day.
10/22/2015 c8 AddictedFangirl101
Oh dear, grief like that can tear people apart. Korra you are one lucky girl to have Asami there with you. A pregnant Asami too. My question, how on earth did Katara manage to outlive both Tonraq and Senna-she is one slippery Tigerseal for death to take!
10/22/2015 c8 2funio10
It so sad and at the same time it's fluffy at the end... Loved it :D
9/30/2015 c6 Guest
Sad, but nice.
9/22/2015 c7 megameneko707
I've just watched Law & Order SVU which didn't end up with a happy ending and this update came with tenzin being the wuss he is. Maybe it's because he's spoiled by Aang since birth. Darn it, thank goodness the Kyalin scene cools me down a bit. Update more and soon and make more Kyalin. Thanks and ciao
9/20/2015 c6 Guest
This fic is something to be proud of, no wonder you actually like one of these (finally)
It's giving me chills, wonderful job
9/22/2015 c7 17The-Fluff-Master1882
This is perfect! Stupid Tenzin he made me facepalm so much.
9/22/2015 c7 16AddictedFangirl101
Kya would be counted as a hippy wouldn't she. GEEZ Tenzin! What was that. The funny thing is, is that that's exactly something he would do! Toph and her 'tough love.. And a surprise ending with Kyalin. Love this even more!
9/15/2015 c6 17The-Fluff-Master1882
The feels were too real in this chapter
9/10/2015 c5 megameneko707
How did goldy locks and the three bears become this? Make more kyalin please! There are not many of it. Thanks and ciao
9/7/2015 c5 Guest
Cute.
9/7/2015 c4 Guest
Great piece.
8/14/2015 c4 12NazChick
wow, amazing chapter with some good old beifong payback
19 Page 1 2 Next »