for And the Clock Kept Ticking

4/6 c14 Billy Adler
When will you update!
Really, Really GOOD story!
4/6 c15 Lena Silag
It’s been 3 YEARS when will you add the ending!
8/6/2020 c8 1AuthorOfBooksisI
I literarily cried so much. You’re such a good writer
7/13/2020 c15 An admirer
This is literally one of my favorite stories of all time. I originally started to read it because it was Gale and Madge, but I love how you focused on Madge and her character. She is one of the most underaged characters in this universe and I low key really want there to be a book about her.

Your writing is so beautiful and complex. Your storyline flowed. Normally I would complain about skipping so much time in one chapter, but I didn’t mind it for this one. I loved how by the time you got to the last games you moved from POV to POV between Madge and Katniss. It helped to identify that Madge is meant to be Katniss’ foil in the original book, but also showed that they suffered in different ways.

I know that it has been a long time since you’ve updated but I have to know. I’ve never written fan fiction of a fan fiction, but this might be it in this case. I really hope that you have kept up writing because you have such a gift for how to move a story along and keep your characters how they are written.
6/29/2020 c15 csheets
Soooo good!
1/30/2020 c1 Guest
Hi its me again. I was the one that posted this morning in my shock of how the story is left bare. Sorry i didnt mean to sound negative earlier. This book is the best i have found and have encompassed some of the ideas i have had plus tons more. You are so moving. i cried when poor little vick died. And i just want to let you know how good you are and if you have anything about the end of the book please let me know at . love your writing it is a true talent!
1/29/2020 c15 Guest
Um excuuuuuseee me but WHERE IS THE REST I KNOW IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS BUT U HAVE TO HAVE AN END. YOU CANR GO ALL THIS WAY THEN NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THE END! PLEASE THIS IS THE BEST FIC IVE FOUNF AMD IM SORRY FOR YELLING IM JUST. AHSBNSLANS GAH IT WAS SO GOOD BUT ITS BEEN 3 YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT IM LEFT WITH! PLS
8/23/2019 c15 Guest
Hope u update soon
6/15/2019 c15 Guest
Hope u update this soon great story !
2/13/2019 c15 6HowTheHoursGoBy
I honestly don’t know why I’m reviewing right now

I should’ve waited until later, waited until I had all the time in the world to review each and every last chapter of this story.

I actually found this story a few months ago. I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but it was at the height of my Hunger Games obsession. I looked into the first three chapters, wasn’t interested, and left.

About a week later, I had found it again.

And here I am now.

Look, I don’t know if you’re going to ever update this, but this is one of my favorite stories on this site. I don’t know why, I don’t know how, but I love the fact that you’ve gone into so many different emotions. Your AU absolutely intrigues me, and I love the fact that you spaced the rebellion out.

I don’t know if you’re going to read this specifically. I don’t know if Chapter 16, the finale, will ever be written, or if this story will ever be updated.

But, I do heavily appreciate you for writing this, and I’ll read what’s written, no matter the conclusion.

All I can say, is thanks.

Keep writing.

—E
12/15/2018 c12 Samantha McHenry
HEY! So I just started reading this fic, I came here for Gadge and ABSOLUTELY fell in love with Ambrosia and Jamie. I was wondering if you'd ever consider writing a small fic, with just one chapter maybe, just about them... I don't know, not about how their Games went in this story, but like a plot twist, alternate story in which they both survived and became the new Star Crossed Lovers who lit the revolution Katniss and Peeta didn't... I just like fell so much in love with them, their love and wanted to see much more
4/15/2018 c11 Guest
Ambrosia Hartwig dies in chaos and fire.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, is it bad that I am shipping babies?
4/15/2018 c8 Guest
THIS CHAPTER KILLED ME MORE THAN THE ACTUAL GAMESSSSS...GOSH. JAMIEEEEE. NO. UHHUH. NOPE.

(Katniss Mellark looks at Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig, sees the key to rebellion)

(Peeta Mellark looks at Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig, sees himself)

(The Districts look at Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig, see heroes and symbols)

(The Rebels look at Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig, see the fuel they've been searching for)

(The Capitolites looks at Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig, see tragic lovers and valiant tributes)

(The Capitol looks at Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig, sees danger but maybe profit)

No one looks at Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig, sees Jamie Neptune and Ambrosia Hartwig

I AM SO PISSED AND SAD AND GRRRR
2/5/2018 c15 asianinvasion0530
Wow this story is beautiful and amazing and perfect and I'm so glad I started reading it and I'm also glad I happened to start reading it when there's only one chapter left because the wait will be agonizing!
1/8/2018 c15 Guest
I just read all of this and tbh I wanted to be mad at you about Vick but I literally killed Gale once so I cannot talk
But this is a wonderful, wonderful story and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »