for A Grimm Huntsman

6/8 c4 Argo Devilian
a good portion of Harry's abilities basically make no sense when compared to Canon. i know you're trying to take liberties with differing worlds and make the story interesting but at this point it just sounds rough
5/17 c33 Wishfull-star
That was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
5/17 c33 3WhiteElfElder
Harry could hide them all and mask their noise and scent...
5/17 c33 DarkRavie
5/17 c33 jeremiahkelley93
Great job.
5/17 c1 TheUnknowableOne
Heck of a trip down memory lane to drop on someone during your first meeting.
5/17 c33 starboy454
Excellent update
5/17 c33 waytodawn0
Wait right right I haven’t seen Pyrrha in a while but in this story she’s a little bit… Nuts regarding Jaune.
5/9 c32 redDaeth
Only thing I'll point out is where near the very end you have, "same signs as of damage as the semblance Miss Rhodes reported this woman using.", Do mean Miss Rose?
4/28 c32 starboy454
excellent update
4/26 c28 jimmy.oz
Wonder what Winter and Weiss will think when the find out there brother had there father killed just to take over the company and is working with Salem. I don't honestly know enough about the series to say if Ozpin or Salem are evil but i do know that the Grimm are wrong in trying to take out all life.
4/26 c23 jimmy.oz
Wonder if that means death will just give him a soul or something since she talked about him being able to help make things better.
4/26 c18 jimmy.oz
Wont lie if it was a harem he could just have all three but choosing one is a hard choice then again on the tags is says winter and him so it is probably already chosen lol.
4/26 c14 jimmy.oz
Well that answered my question about what the consequences would be about death becoming Sentient lol. Wonder if that means he will get his magic back or something else.
4/26 c13 jimmy.oz
That is pretty cool what he did with death there and i wonder if it will have any other consequences besides what he did with there family members since Death now has a sentience.
875 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »