for One Heart Deal

1/21/2020 c1 1Echo DeMon
Is there more of this? I feel like I need more, it’s just so damn good! Hanging on the edge of my seat here!
7/10/2015 c1 Singular Poisonous Ashes
This looks like it has potential. I've enjoyed reading the first chapter, at any rate! please update soon! :)
7/6/2015 c1 62Elise the Writing Desk
It's interesting. Very interesting.

I like the pairing concept, it's slightly forbidden: the knight and the dragon theme hooked me up. I like the way you introduce the characters, especially Alice, who denied things here and there. Or how the background characters were explained...using underwear, of all things. Just hilarious.

It's true that Ace's character is quite difficult to write. He's mischievous but dutiful, thinks of himself as a gentleman but is a wanker, selfishness is complex, comparable to a woman who's unclear what she wants, but is mostly a little boy who didnt get to enjoy his childhood due to clinging on Julius in the most twisted way. Please proceed with caution on his character. You might want to figure him by referencing him to different characters such as (Google it): Karma Akabane, Tom Riddle, Orihara Izaya, Vincent Nightray, Alfred F. Jones, Garry "Eggsy" Unwin, Saruhiko Fushimi...etc. Mind you, they are of course not exactly like Ace, but they shares different elements in their character to relate to him.

I don't really get why Alice is so head over heel to him doe. Even when I played his route it only made me wanna smack him, and even Alice doesn't get it either. Is this called unconditional love? Though she's quite romantic. I think if possible she'd give all her heart. And this kind of remind me of Horcrux, the 'giving half of her heart and can make them connected through distance' part.

Well this has potential good luck and happy writing!
6/29/2015 c1 4Fl0werDoll
Hmm, it seems good, and you are really brave for choosing a character like Ace, he is really complex. Considering I've seen people putting too much "pervert" as characteristic, and worse, even retracting him as a pedophile, if you make a IC Ace, I would be the happiest person. And you know? I can see your Ace as IC already :D
Alice can give a half of her heart because dragons' hearts are really big, right? Will you explore something about dragons in Alice, or just the necessary to make her being able to do that? If you don't explore, it's okay, even though it's a good opportunity, even to make a side-story.
6/29/2015 c1 24xStaticxTelevisionx