for Biohazard

6/18/2017 c4 28The Alien of Pluto
Ohoho, you went there! Nice! Excellent execution as well (they listen and joining hands). I love it!
7/7/2016 c6 7ClownWhosFeelnDown
Very good. update soon
4/20/2016 c4 1Ragnarok666
Finally, here we get to see what Pariah is capable of. That was one of the shames of the Prototype series ending with the 2nd one, since Pariah was only mentioned. We never got to even see him, let alone see what he could do.

The part with the whole interaction between Heller and Rooks was good too. In some ways I'm hoping to see a bit more of Rooks and everything, as he's so far been the ONLY Blackwatch officer in the whole series who hasn't been killed, infected, consumed, turned into an evolved, etc. Of course, it's very understandable why Heller reacted the way he did. Given all he experienced, it's likely Heller initially felt that Rooks saw a lost cause and tried to save his own skin. This is something we see frequently in fiction, where your opponent is ruthless towards you most of the time (even though it's not directly), and then when you finally catch up to him, tries to tell you that the higher-ups had been forcing him to do all this against his will.
3/9/2016 c6 Leach60
Awesome
2/7/2016 c6 13DarkGidora
Nice to see an update.

I like the bit of worldbuilding with the Blackwatch troops specifically tasked with picking up and hording away the bits and pieces of their experiments. And the bit at the end where Blackwatch has just finally started to blow up any place Heller's reported.

Also, I like the interaction between Pierce and Myers here. Like fleshing them out a bit, with Myers apparently rivalry/anger at Gentek.
2/7/2016 c6 Kaestal
Good to see an update!

I love the blackwatch helicopter scene, they really wanna kill something right?

I laughed at the Pilot's death, kinda an Oh Crap moment.

All in all a fine chapter, I appreciate Heller being angry at his slow regeneration and his lessened powers and I can't wait for the next one.
8/10/2015 c5 DarkGidora
I liked this chapter a lot. Your rationale of Dana's "condition" as being what set Alex off works better than the canon explanation for P2, and the scene between her and Amaya was nice. It was a good breather between the hook at the end of the last chapter and the action in this one. The fight was well done, too.
8/10/2015 c1 Guest
This is great keep it up
8/10/2015 c5 GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades
Hollywood? Just like Dead Island 2... just SO MUCH WORSE xD
8/10/2015 c5 13Ferric
I'd been waiting for this chapter since you started revising this story. I really liked what you did with Dana and why Alex ended up doing what he did in P2. It lined up pretty much with my own justifications for why he did what he did and as always I love how you handle James and Amaya. You make their conversations so natural, something a lot of people have a hard time with. Writing kids is hard, but you do it very well.
8/10/2015 c5 Gobigorgohome
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!

I don't know what else to say.
8/7/2015 c4 WhiteSheets
Oooooh. This is freeeeeaky. I'm super excited to see what happens next. And for some reason I'm anxious. Oh my gosh, I don't even know. :)
8/4/2015 c4 Ferric
I would say that this chapter qualifies as a 'shit just got real' moment. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Hopefully more of Pariah being unbearably creepy.
8/2/2015 c4 Universe38
Well looks like Heller is fucked in the next chapter of this story. Not physically mind you just power-wise. And also about chapter 1 why was the reason for Mercer going mad in the second game due to the hive mind rather than just the soul searching trip? not that i'm offending your choice or anything just curious as to why rather than what was used in canon.
8/2/2015 c4 13DarkGidora
Nice to see an update. I like the running chase scene with the vehicles, I thought it was well "staged' as it were; with the E-Codes trying to buy time by tackling Heller. I like the characterization of Rooks here as well. Pariah is sufficiently creepy; and the implications of him, Greene and Mercer all loose in an open area in the middle of California is terrifying. I'm looking forward to where you're going.

There were a few grammar nitpicks I noticed. You used present tense in the first sentence. Also, "Within under a second" is wonky; "within a second" or "under a second" work better.
26 Page 1 2 Next »