for Silence

9/19/2020 c1 10IceK04
damn this is too good. i don't know what to say. this is amazing. thanks so much for sharing.
7/14/2015 c1 22aphleser
You worry me, sweetheart.
I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner, school has clutched me in it's jealous claws, eviserating my free time.
But how worthwhile it was to wait! What a phenomenal story, so laden with metaphor and description, symbolism and vocabulary! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I shall detail why below;
I loved the split perspective, and I loved the switch between seemingly good and evil.
I adored the depiction of cackling Elphaba, throwing her wild head back to laugh maniacally at the sky. A fearsome, perturbing image indeed.
I enjoyed the way that Elphaba welcomed her end, and the image in my head was like a wave of water blanketing her like a mother wraps her child in sheets. Like her death was her comfort.
A wonderful story, a masterful fic. Well done!
7/1/2015 c1 5EbonyGreen
Nice story! Little dark indeed, but definitely worth reading it.
You're still writing at 3 am?! Wow... Well, that's impressive. Hope you still can catch some sleep! ;-)
6/30/2015 c1 Doglover645
Beautifully dark wake up call at 8am while eating Lucky Charms.

I loved it! Very much!
6/29/2015 c1 154corvusdraconis
I wish I could say I knew what was going on, but alas, I do not. I can however, say I understand 3am writing, having done much of it myself. Hope things are going well for you.