for His Little Obsession

9/16/2018 c1 4Sytry's-cauldron
This is an interesting turn of events, I can't wait to see what happens next!
5/19/2018 c1 Chaotic Skunk Demon
Indeed please do make it a full story. This is absolutely adorable and creative. I would love to see how it goes and the choices Melkor makes.
11/24/2017 c1 AndromedaRiese
Oh my god, i really love it and hope you will update someday, i want to see Melkor reaction.
7/6/2016 c1 11Erintii
The concept is very unique and original, but I doubt it will really help Melkor to redeem himself. He is for me rather a type of a person who run away from his daughter not to raise her or support his former (?) lover in any king. But, I will be glad to see I am wrong.
5/8/2016 c1 15Umiki
I so love your writing style! And your talent for writing new ideas is wonderful! I have a great love for authors who come up with unconventional ideas or put new twists to old ideas, this and many of your work is gold!
4/26/2016 c1 10S. Sgriobhadaireachd
This is so cute! Awww, tiny baby, welcome to the world! Granted, it was a less-than-desired-way of coming into the world, but at least she's loved by everyone :)

I love the theme that Eru turned a bad thing into a good thing; it's so perfect and I just loved how it arced through the whole story. It's perfect and something He would totally do.
9/11/2015 c1 NightlyRowenTree
Looks extremely promising please keep up the work
7/16/2015 c1 15Ellethiriel
Er... wow.

I skimmed this a while ago, soon after you'd posted it, and I must admit that I was rather shocked that you would write something with mature-ish themes. (I generally try to steer clear of fics that are even slightly suggestive or whatever, but I suppose I'm making an exception here, aren't I? :P)

Very interesting story. I liked it, though the whole premise makes me a bit uncomfortable in a way. I would be interested in reading more, though.
7/6/2015 c1 19Quantumphysica
Please tell me you won't end it here, this is awesome! I want to see little Fëarillë grow up, and Melkor's reaction when he finds out about it… Will this be a redemption story, or will Melkor remain evil? I'm so curious!
6/30/2015 c1 9horseyyay AKA Morgoth
That is adorable! YOU ARE NOT ENDING THAT THERE! YOU SO CAN'T LEAVE THAT AS A ONE-SHOT! I'LL... I'LL DO SONETHING HEINOUS TO KHAMUL!
6/30/2015 c1 73Jesus' girl 4ever
Aww. That is so sweet.

Also, *punches Melkor*.
6/30/2015 c1 10WalkingInTalaria
Aww, she's so cute! And I'm glad she likes her lovely Uncle Námo. I hope you end up continuing this one; I can't wait to see how Melkor reacts to his daughter!
6/29/2015 c1 Rosiethehobbit17
I found this really sweet. I kinda want you to continue with it, because in all honesty I'm really very curious to see what happens next!
6/29/2015 c1 alkdfsjis
Wow.
This was a very, very interesting story, mellon nin.

I liked it!