for Sword Art Online Dusk AU

2/18/2016 c4 10IDRF
I like this chapter, very interesting. The beginning was nice and the end was nice. The middle was nice as well. Although, quick question, will you be using Lux more or is that a no?

2/17/2016 c3 IDRF
I enjoyed this chapter but one thing annoyed me and that was the constant jumps of perspective. The story seems like it is adding up well but time will truly tell about that. I do enjoy reading the thoughts that Dusk has in this story and this chapter is no exception. Also, I like how you gave Dusk an awesome weapon, nice touch my friend. I find it nice of you to use a buddy's character in the fic, it proves that you are a nice guy of an author.

8/1/2015 c2 IDRF
Hello. Well, I guess it is time for a review for this story. I'm liking it so far. I like it because I'm not use to your writing style and your OC is interesting to say the least. I like how you've just grouped together some adventures for for the purpose of your one. The only thing that has actually bugged me is errors in spelling but that can be forgiven easily. It is still a great story. I'll patiently wait for the next chapter.
7/6/2015 c2 1Chris H-M
I don't think dusk is crazy. But he sure acts like he is.
7/4/2015 c1 8Newborn Hope
Well if this is the story you told me about, it sure is intriguing!
7/1/2015 c1 1Chris H-M
Ok who whoud invent such a game where you die in the game you die in rel life. That sucks especially Nova who is in the game.