for Blood & Sand

6/19/2019 c1 Chest Fiend
Omg pls pls continue this
2/25/2016 c7 BCgurlie
Loving this story! Can't wait for more! I think Vic better watch his back around Emerson
10/20/2015 c7 7myharlequinromance321
I really like this story! I hope that you are able to continue it! I also really like the active inclusion of Barry, he never seems to get any fanfiction attention, which is terrible because Omar Sy is amazing. Thank you for writing this, best of luck.
8/11/2015 c7 Elvenrose22
Absolutely LOVE Emerson's comment! Can't wait to read more!
7/27/2015 c7 shadowlover31
I enjoyed the chapter. I was wondering which one of the girls mer would gravitate towards. I'm also glad that owen em or barry wasn't legally held accountable for the accident. Can't wait until the next chapter is posted. Well that's all. Have a nice day. Ja ne.
7/26/2015 c6 shadowlover31
Thanks for commenting on my review I didn't expect it to be put on a author 's note before the chapter that's cool. Anyway ur welcome I enjoyed the chapter so i'm more then happy to post some positive feed back and ur right other then blue and her sisters riding out with owen blue teaming up with rexy was pretty awesome too. I liked this chapter it was surprising to see Claire actually hanging out with mer and chillin out for a change instead of constantly being preoccupied with running the park. It sucks some dougebag in a suit is trying to steal her job and it sucks even more that Barry's sister Felicia may lose her's after that crewmember got his hand bit off. Alright that's enough rambling I look forward to your next update whenever u can write and post it. Have a goodnight or day. Ja ne.
7/26/2015 c7 Blankblankblanklank
Lol no really love thus story! Mer is so sassy,love her character, preach it gurl! : )
7/26/2015 c7 1Arizeri
Erm...you dont think alternating betweem Em, Mer and Emerson repeatedly is distracting, yet I told you, as a reader, I was in fact distracted by it. You did ask for reviews, reviews tell you how things look from a readers perspective. There are other methods if you worry about sounding redundant, you do not see authors call their characters three different names within just a few lines. As it is though, I think picking just one of the nick names and using Emerson occasionally would be absolutely fine, or vice versa, personally I like Em. Also, I'm sorry but I'll not be reviewing again, how you brushed it off was just too much.

Btw though, you can actually respond to reviews directly by clicking the chat icon to the right of their review.
7/26/2015 c7 Pinnney
That's very good lol. I'm sure it'll stay that way ;D
Loved this chapter! I can wait for fluff. It'll be worth it I'm sure haha.
Question: do you plan on Claire being around most of the time when the events of the movie come along? Like to look for Zach and Gray and stuff. Or will you kind of adjust everything to where it'll mostly be Owen and Em?
7/26/2015 c7 Kam74
Hahaha, another brilliant chapter! I suspected that it would take a while for fluff to come around. I don't know. I guess it just makes me even more hyped for the movie events. I'm so glad Claire helped Owen and Emerson out. This was awesome! I'm not gonna lie, I grinned like an idiot when Emerson said the real way to get to a dude's heart. That was so cool. Ugh, that InGen guy gives me the creeps while also making me want to punch him in his kidneys. I really don't like him. I don't think anyone does.

On another note, I say Oh no Felicia so much it's not even funny so when I saw that Barry's sister was named that...well it had to come out. :D Can't wait for the next update!
7/22/2015 c6 5TheTinyMouse
So I saw you've only got 22 reviews and over 140 alerts, which is just not fun. The story's really fun, and having only watched Jurassic World a day ago, I of course threw myself on fanfiction and found this little gem. I enjoy the pace of it, you're not rushing or anything, and your writing style makes for a really nice read. It'll be interesting to see where you take this :) Best of luck with the rest !
7/21/2015 c6 lunerusso
hi! im really liking your story so far..but i have a question, who are you basing Mer on? Physically meaning...hope to read another chapter soon! :D
7/20/2015 c4 1Arizeri
Its a teeny bit distracting the way you alternate calling her Em, Mer and Emerson. In fact I stopped and checked to see if you actually cycled through the names or if it was random, see?
7/20/2015 c3 Arizeri
Im liking her too :)
7/20/2015 c6 Kam74
Oh no Felicia! Just kidding, I don't know Felicia, but I respect her role as Barry's sister. xD This chapter was super good! I really liked the part where they were in control. That guy is so funny. Anyway, I'm just a little confused. I know you can see it all in your head, but how exactly would Echo take his hand off? Did he go in the paddock? Don't they harness the raptors up before any sort of medication distribution? I'm sorry, I'm just confused. However, confusion doesn't hurt my love for this story at all. I truly love this chapter. I'm glad that the friendships are all coming along. Everyone likes Emerson so far, and I LOVE that. People are usually quick to distinguish threats in their story by now, but it looks like the only threat so far is InGen (as one would expect. They suck). I really enjoyed this update, not going to lie. Can't wait until we get to fluff and all that, but I'll definitely be patient cause I know it'll come along eventually. xD

You're awesome and your story absolutely rocks! Can't wait for the next update!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »