for Movie Night of Horrors

2/25 c1 Pickle Rick
Um dude CD’s are for music, DVD’s are for movies/shows
3/15/2018 c1 grinning a lot
Rereading this and it has a whole new ironic angle to it now that 1) I know Psycho-girl is a jab at Where the dead go to die (you watch mr enter too? thats awesome!) 2) Danny burning the CD makes me think of "burning a CD" (i thought movies were dvds but idk anthing about discs and either way that's not the focus of the story), and 3) im not allowed to pick movies anymore with some people so I can only image the ghosts never let him pick another movie at any point if they ever want another jab at the movie thing.
Long story short the teacher said "something family friendly" because we were having a low stress day, and I chose Coraline (if youve watched it you know its basically a horror movie but it's a cartoon and "for kids") and halfway through the teacher started paying attention and called out my name several times when the whole "button eyes" and "eat the kid/dead souls" thing started to happen, and essentially im banned from picking movies in that class ever again (and probably my house since i told them). So it just makes the story funnier. (Granted coraline is a good movie unlike wtdgtd)
This really was a fun story though. Wraps up nicely, I love it a lot.
Either way, Sam should pick the movie next time for sure lol
8/29/2017 c1 1ShadowsOverHeaven
Well this was a hoot. I think my favorite part was Danny melting the movie at the end. xD Poor ghosts and Sam & Tuck for getting bruises. D:
6/10/2016 c1 6TotallyObsessedWithDP
lol
11/10/2015 c1 9Luna Lillyth
You made me lose it. XD
7/1/2015 c1 78princessbinas
To All Readers:
"Psycho-girl" is a jab at the movie "Where the Dead go to Die". I never seen it, but I have seen Mr. Enter's video on it. I highly recommend that you DON'T watch this movie, it's disgusting. Mr. Enter says that you should not watch it if you do "watch it with someone who has a strong stomach, don't watch it after if you have eaten, don't watch it if you plan to eat, don't watch it if you want to retain any hope for the human race".
7/1/2015 c1 26Bibbledoo
Welp...
First, I have never been so happy to have taken French last year. Hated the class, love it on
Second, that sounds like a terrible movie.
Third...
Great job, this was quite hilarious!
6/30/2015 c1 Guest
hahahaha! good story!
6/30/2015 c1 134Invader Johnny
Well a bad movie certainly was a unique way to get rid of his enemies, and Sam was right, Danny learned the hard way, heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service