for Adas Reborn

7/16/2015 c4 1Beloved Daughter
Fascinating story so far. I look forward to seeing what you will come up with next.
7/16/2015 c3 4Zyanadryn
Good story! Any chance on Harry getting to know Luna earlier and have her as his Ventrus? Cuz any Luna is good Luna!
7/16/2015 c4 Lord of Carrion
So the droid army wont be the weak scrap metal that Darth Sidious wants them to be? Good, I cant wait till he sees his glorious plan in shambles. Asaji has learned her place and its not as Dookus apprentice, I dont see how that worked, her and Dooku are two completly different characters while Dooku and Harry are pretty similiar to each other. The confederacy seems to have a headstart in the conflict and I hope they will continue to overwhelm the republic. Will we see a Anakin vs Harry fight, that would be great, to "Chosen one" against each other.
7/16/2015 c4 1Indecisive Bob
Nice chapter! And wow, even at Hogwarts, Harry was being quite Slytherin in his studies. Keep up the good work!
7/15/2015 c4 5plums
I don't get your pairing.

This ruthless "Sith" would never, in a million years, tolerate granger's attitude whenever it is he returns to Earth.

This Harry is not going to respond well to hermione's demands for information. Her assumptions on facts. Her belief in higher powers.

I cannot imagine this Harry doing any of that on a long term basis.
7/15/2015 c4 Doctor Dandy
The only thing I can see ruining this would be Hermione trying to bring him back to the light, so to speak. I've seen that cliche so many times.
7/15/2015 c3 Doctor Dandy
Saying grey with dark tendencies screams cop out. This is a pretty good story.
7/15/2015 c4 starboy454
a another excellent update
7/15/2015 c4 Ronin Kenshin
great work can't wait to see the ripples from this
7/15/2015 c4 7bigfan22
Another excellent chapter. Now that Harry has his "children" I wonder when/if he will make a play for more power soon. Great job so far, and I can't wait until the next update.
7/11/2015 c2 Guest
Harry got a personality transplant.
7/11/2015 c3 starboy454
excellent update !11
7/11/2015 c3 Ronin Kenshin
great work
7/11/2015 c3 1Indecisive Bob
Nice chapter! And poor Harry. Though his chosen path is the most likely to work, it's probably also the path that might cause him the most pain. Keep up the good work!

On a side note: Why was this entire chapter in bold?
7/11/2015 c3 7bigfan22
A bit of a filler chapter, but still entertaining. Honestly...I'm not surprised that Dooku is capable of a wandless crucio. He has both the rage and power to do the spell. Thankfully things like Transfiguration and Charms also require precision/skill that can normally be found only with the use of a wand, or the Dark Side would have become unbeatable with Force and Magic at their disposal. Great job, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
1,739 « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 Next »