for Thirteen Fifty-Five

4/25/2016 c2 Guest
Please update this story. Will this have a slash pairing if so Germerica
1/3/2016 c1 2Irina Hunter
Just to be clear, Newfoundland is the redhead with the mini battle axe?
10/20/2015 c2 7BlueSkies GreyEyes
Im dying here i have no idea whats going on but im dying
10/11/2015 c2 2JuliaBlocks
Uggg I can't resist when people ask for help in fanfic about character design. This is going to be a long one...
1. My home state, Colorado. Colorado can stand a bunch of crazy different temperatures. That means Colorado can stay in lot's of different states. We love dogs more than the average person. In Bolder it's basically a crime if you don't have a dog and if not a cat. I once saw a man take is dog on a skiing trip. Going to the next one. It's not just something you're told. Coloradans LOVE skiing and hiking, people from all over the world (most of them athletes) because of our high altitude and our great Rocky mountains. When it isn't skiing season it's broncos season. I have seen it happen before... if you enter a classroom and say you're a fan of anything but the broncos then be prepared for a proper shouting. The teacher won't do anything because they either like the broncos or no it's pointless. We are happy and helpful at every turn. It was actually proven right by a study! We can see the bright side in anything. We love our schools! When you are out on the plains you see lot's of prairie dogs. It's just normal for us though. WE are one of the most fit states out of the rest! Not going to see many Coloradoans on that list.
10/11/2015 c2 1RTWrites
Yay! Another chapter! Its been awhile, but it was worth the wait. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens next. OwO
10/10/2015 c2 Sami-chan98
I love state fics and am existed to see where this story goes. As a Minnesotan I am happy to give you lots of info about our wonderful state.
Originally both the Dakota and Ojibwe tribes lived in Minnesota. Later the land was owned by the French and used for the fur trade. Most of the land came from the Louisiana purchase. Minnesota as of now has the highest population of people with Nordic heritage. Minnesota is know for being Minnesota nice and it is true we are very nice and friendly. Common hobbies are hunting, fishing, skiing of all three kinds, hockey is very important. In the summer many Minnesotans spend time at cabins. We get very cold winters, our temperatures have literally matched those of the north and South Pole. Due to this we have a very high tolerance to cold temps, if it is snowing that means it's warm for winters, 50 degrees is shorts temp and jackets aren't needed until 40 degrees. We have a large rivalry with Wisconsin. It is mainly with sports. We have very good relations with Canada. The Minnesotan ascent involves drawing out the o and sometimes the t and the sounds more like a d. Common phrases are: ya know, don'tchya know, you betchya, for cute , uffda. Steriotypical Minnesotan clothing is flannel. I have also heard that Minnesota is the most hipster state. We became a state in 1858 I believe. We are the 32 state. I hope this is helpful. I can give more info or assistance if you would like.
8/9/2015 c1 1guardianofdragonlore
What fun can be had with this one I wonder?
7/11/2015 c1 Alberta
GO ALBERTA THE BEST PROVINCE IN THE WORLD
7/4/2015 c1 EverHelvetica
Yayyyyy
7/2/2015 c1 1RTWrites
Great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the great work! OuO
6/30/2015 c1 GuardianGirl24
That was interesting.
6/30/2015 c1 8catastrophicsakura
Everyone making these kinds of stories these days.

((Cough I LIKE YOURS BETTER COUGH))

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! (And yay! CanUkr!)
6/30/2015 c1 13FamRoyalty
Lol that's awesome!
6/30/2015 c1 Rosemary
FrUK yes. I love state and province fics... And I love CanUkr so, today's a win. :3