for Fateful encounter

2/18/2017 c11 Hayhay12
Wow I love this story so much
2/5/2017 c11 Por pak
Wow this is great by the way. I love it
7/17/2015 c13 8D.N.S Akina
Aww so cute and don't worry I don't mad and in fact I like you except more terrible find inspiration. (Sweatdrop) I can't update story use my hand phone but wattpad I can so please check DNSakina wattpad!
7/16/2015 c12 D.N.S Akina
Hahaha now that funny. You know my writer's instinct tell me that Tsurugi x Mizukawa are perfect couple. LOL
7/16/2015 c12 49Shiranai Atsune
This is so fluffy!~
7/16/2015 c11 8D.N.S Akina
Kyaa!Love it especially Taiyou ruin their moment (chuckle).

P/S: can request again
7/15/2015 c10 D.N.S Akina
please make Gouenji Fuyuka because they're my most favourite OTP. Set after Holy Game or Earth Eleven. Pleasssssseeeee!
7/12/2015 c9 48Tallemy
Aw! Thank you! I just go the the end of the chapter and it was really enjoyable! The vow was sudden, but at the same time a rather smooth move from the captain!

Never be scared about getting side-characters wrong they don't have much canon material so aside from their small-characteristics, you're free to do anything you want :D Thank you for your time and work! This pairing always makes me happy since they hardly have any fanworks despite having a pirate-theme ;w;.
7/12/2015 c8 Tallemy
Do you happen to take requests for canon/canon or you specifically work with Oc/canon?
7/1/2015 c1 Tallemy
The problem is that interactive reader-based stories are still forbidden in the FFnet archive. YOu don't even have to squint when reading the guidelines, it stands there in black. Try writing your story without the (L/N) parts if you're keen on writing reader-inserts to avoid breaking the rules.

The grammar and readibility is good tho.