for MBAV Book Of Fairytales

5/18 c28 25Stretch Snodgrass
I realized that Erica's character is like the "old" Erica, back at the start of the movie. But her dreaminess is interesting, and makes you wonder what's going to happen next.

Ethan's a prince looking for "true love". Something, more than looks. Hopefully, he's found it. That is, before his parents arrange to marry him off (as Benny suggested) to strike a political alliance. LOL.

Benny's funny, as usual. I suppose he must be a member of the nobility or something, being so chummy with the prince. A duke or an earl. Benny of the House of Weir. I can see Ethan being humiliated over that "heroic" statue.

Stephanie's villainous, but funny. Laughing while she looks into her crystal ball, making fun of poor Erica.
5/14 c28 58TiredOfBeingNice
ethan and erica meet! and it was so sweeeeet *sniffle sniffle* ah, young and blossoming love! a truly beautiful thing *blows nose in tissue*

also i love prince ethan/benny's interactions, they are 10/10 best buds and im all for it! i also love how clueless benny was when he was giving ethan the statue, i thought that was hilarious :p

oooh stephanie is up to no good! and it is my job to PROTECC ALL CHARACTERS *puts my fists up pathetically* :pp

i loved the chapter as always, fanfic buddy! so excited to read the next chapter of our dearest fairytale :D
5/8 c28 23Bennyweirlover17
yes I love this chapter so much it has everything in it that makes a good story wonderful job my friend you just keep me so interested and entertained with everything that you write so for that I applauded you
9/11/2019 c27 58TiredOfBeingNice
aweeee erica singing the song i e, i liked that bit a lot. i am still totally in love with the concept of her being ariel, it gives the kinda snarky erica a really sweet and wholesome side :'))

and i'm super glad ellie/erica didn't have a whole blow out! though im not ready for king triton to find out (if he eventually does) because if it is similar to the actual story, it's gonna be sad sad timez in this story soon :'))

i can't wait for the next chapter! these fairytale stuff– it's like the nicest bedtime story (featuring our favourite characters, heh)
9/6/2019 c27 25Stretch Snodgrass
Interesting to see how or if Ellie blabs about Erica's secret collection. That suspense, and Erica's saving Ethan makes the next chapter definitely something to look forward to.

Sarah's a good friend, but it's interesting that she (nor anybody else) seems to know about people eating seafood as a key reason for people being cruel (from their perspective).

Stephanie as the sea witch is a natural choice, but awesome all the same. Her introduction here is great.
9/5/2019 c27 23Bennyweirlover17
another great chapter I love it nice job
6/8/2019 c26 58TiredOfBeingNice
awwww! i LOVE the little mermaid, this is super exciting! i love seeing erica front and centre in a story too, she deserves the spotlight for sure!

also that is really impressive that you figured out like six other names that start with e, good job *hi-fives* i am so excited to see what is in store for this story – especially because i can TOTALLY see ethan as prince eric. like,, uncanny ressemblance. i think it's the hair :')
4/22/2019 c26 25Stretch Snodgrass
Another story begins. Interesting to see what "roles" the characters end up playing.
4/18/2019 c26 23Bennyweirlover17
this is a great first chapter i love it and cant wait to read more
1/4/2019 c25 GuestWerewolf
I like this.

Answer: The Little Mermaid.
10/27/2018 c25 58TiredOfBeingNice
OOOH IS THE NEXT ONE "THE LITTLE MERMAID"? AM I CLOSE ?

and all is well! yayyy! and man what a lot of action too– i like how benny was still able to be the goofy benny we all know and love, but still be super sauve and wonderful – a good boi, truly :PP and i really loved how hannah and erica kept changing the dress colour at the end and sarah being done with their goofy shit, lol.

ahhh i loved it fanfic buddy! the chapter was such a good balance of funny and sweet and badass! and whatever the next fairytale may be :DD (also: this was wayyy better than disney ;D)
10/18/2018 c25 25Stretch Snodgrass
Funny and exciting! Benny 1, Stephanie "a big fat zero." Time for a victory dance and to wake up the princess.
10/17/2018 c25 23Bennyweirlover17
i loved this chapter such a wonderful ending perfect nice job
3/11/2018 c24 58TiredOfBeingNice
asdfghjkl the fairies, aka benny defense squad, to the rescue! now they are going to go find della and save her! i am puMPED :DD also this all made me giggle (maybe it's because im up at 2 am) but my sweet prince benny, u dorkling :'))

great chapter as always, fanfic buddy! can't wait to see what happens next :D
3/10/2018 c20 25Stretch Snodgrass
This is really funny, not to mention a really way-out idea!
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »