for MBAV Book Of Fairytales

10/13/2021 c30 26Stretch Snodgrass
As Ellie observes, the eels take advantage of Erica's anger and grief to lure her over to the sea witch. Meanwhile her Dad thinks that he's doing what's best, but unknowingly he's driven her away.

Best joke - Ellie telling Triton to watch his blood pressure.
10/4/2021 c30 58TiredOfBeingNice
awwww i always get sad when ariel– oh! i mean erica has all her human stuff destroyed; it's genuinely heartbreaking :'(( and clearly with bad consequences! i'm not ready for stephanie to manipulate the hell out of erica – hopefully she will be saved by her friends n such! and also by the dreamy prince ethan *swoons, then coughs awkwardly* uhhhh i mean, by friends! just friends,,,,i'm not thirsting over a prince, whaaaaat :p

excited for the next chapter, fanfic buddy! v
10/3/2021 c30 16Bennyweirlover17
yes this chapter is awesome i love all the drama and fights that happened and i can't wait for the next chapter where the iconic and evil sea witch gets introduced
12/30/2020 c29 58TiredOfBeingNice
ericaaaaa ! ur validddd! bein in love is more powerful than anything else ! don't listen to what ur fam says (except for ellie! ellie seems pretty cool rn as long as she keeps that secret :')) )

also i know how this fairytale goes so i am stressed for what's to come ! but hopefully all will be well...right? *eyes fanfic buddy* right?

i'm pumped for what's to come! :D
12/28/2020 c29 26Stretch Snodgrass
Good chapter. Ellie's a good sister, agreeing to keep Erica's secret, while trying to be the "voice of reason" and talk Erica out of her seemingly impossible crush. Interesting to see what happens when Erica again goes to spy on Ethan next time.
12/28/2020 c29 16Bennyweirlover17
I love this chapter so much it’s so good I can’t wait for more
5/18/2020 c28 26Stretch Snodgrass
I realized that Erica's character is like the "old" Erica, back at the start of the movie. But her dreaminess is interesting, and makes you wonder what's going to happen next.

Ethan's a prince looking for "true love". Something, more than looks. Hopefully, he's found it. That is, before his parents arrange to marry him off (as Benny suggested) to strike a political alliance. LOL.

Benny's funny, as usual. I suppose he must be a member of the nobility or something, being so chummy with the prince. A duke or an earl. Benny of the House of Weir. I can see Ethan being humiliated over that "heroic" statue.

Stephanie's villainous, but funny. Laughing while she looks into her crystal ball, making fun of poor Erica.
5/14/2020 c28 58TiredOfBeingNice
ethan and erica meet! and it was so sweeeeet *sniffle sniffle* ah, young and blossoming love! a truly beautiful thing *blows nose in tissue*

also i love prince ethan/benny's interactions, they are 10/10 best buds and im all for it! i also love how clueless benny was when he was giving ethan the statue, i thought that was hilarious :p

oooh stephanie is up to no good! and it is my job to PROTECC ALL CHARACTERS *puts my fists up pathetically* :pp

i loved the chapter as always, fanfic buddy! so excited to read the next chapter of our dearest fairytale :D
5/8/2020 c28 16Bennyweirlover17
yes I love this chapter so much it has everything in it that makes a good story wonderful job my friend you just keep me so interested and entertained with everything that you write so for that I applauded you
9/11/2019 c27 58TiredOfBeingNice
aweeee erica singing the song i e, i liked that bit a lot. i am still totally in love with the concept of her being ariel, it gives the kinda snarky erica a really sweet and wholesome side :'))

and i'm super glad ellie/erica didn't have a whole blow out! though im not ready for king triton to find out (if he eventually does) because if it is similar to the actual story, it's gonna be sad sad timez in this story soon :'))

i can't wait for the next chapter! these fairytale stuff– it's like the nicest bedtime story (featuring our favourite characters, heh)
9/6/2019 c27 26Stretch Snodgrass
Interesting to see how or if Ellie blabs about Erica's secret collection. That suspense, and Erica's saving Ethan makes the next chapter definitely something to look forward to.

Sarah's a good friend, but it's interesting that she (nor anybody else) seems to know about people eating seafood as a key reason for people being cruel (from their perspective).

Stephanie as the sea witch is a natural choice, but awesome all the same. Her introduction here is great.
9/5/2019 c27 16Bennyweirlover17
another great chapter I love it nice job
6/8/2019 c26 58TiredOfBeingNice
awwww! i LOVE the little mermaid, this is super exciting! i love seeing erica front and centre in a story too, she deserves the spotlight for sure!

also that is really impressive that you figured out like six other names that start with e, good job *hi-fives* i am so excited to see what is in store for this story – especially because i can TOTALLY see ethan as prince eric. like,, uncanny ressemblance. i think it's the hair :')
4/22/2019 c26 26Stretch Snodgrass
Another story begins. Interesting to see what "roles" the characters end up playing.
4/18/2019 c26 16Bennyweirlover17
this is a great first chapter i love it and cant wait to read more
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »