for MBAV Book Of Fairytales

11/10/2016 c20 16Bennyweirlover17
Great awesome first chapter
10/6/2016 c20 58TiredOfBeingNice
I am actually quite impressed with the pairing, fanfic buddy! I've never really seen a Benny/Della fanfic before as a main pairing; it's really quite interesting. Good job on the originality :)

And so it begins! The curse has been placed, and the fate of Della rests on the hands of the three fairies; Hannah, Sarah, and Erica. How exciting? And Benny saying "Cute! Cute" was CUTE. Like, even as a kid, he has this charisma I could only be jealous of :P

Great chapter as always! Can't wait for more :)
9/25/2016 c8 16Bennyweirlover17
The book is so awesome
9/25/2016 c7 Bennyweirlover17
Really good
9/25/2016 c6 Bennyweirlover17
It's so great
9/25/2016 c5 Bennyweirlover17
Wonderful special great good awesome
9/25/2016 c4 Bennyweirlover17
I love the ending
9/16/2016 c1 Bennyweirlover17
I love Ethan and Benny's story with red riding hood and Benny as a wolf
8/15/2016 c19 58TiredOfBeingNice
Literally the cutest ending in the world! I loved it so much, and I am going to guess the next one is most likely Sleeping Beauty (beauty and stuff :P) or at least Snow White. Hopefully I'm right, and it's probs going to be as good as every other fairytale! Very excited, fanfic buddy, and great job with the chapter :)
8/14/2016 c19 Fashiongoddess102
OH MI GOD THIS WAS AMAZING the funny thing is that last night i had a dream about you updating
6/15/2016 c18 15Charmedhpgirl
Yeah, thans forum mentioning me :)
I haven't been able to read your story, but the concept looks interesting to me and I can't wait to read it.
6/15/2016 c18 58TiredOfBeingNice
OH. MY. GAWD.

That was intense, huh? I mean, wow. Such action. Very exciting ;)

Yeah, you go Benny and Erica with your trash talk! And Benny threw the first punch. Sexy ;)) But yeah, Jesse, you asshole, everyone knows it, and what not.

Ethan better be okay. Like, if he is dead, I will...cry in a corner :(

Great chapter as always :)
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »