for MBAV Book Of Fairytales

4/22/2016 c17 58TiredOfBeingNice
That was amazing! I loved all that Ethara :) It made me swoon *sighs dreaming* Though Benny playing the piano, writing songs, and inventing things makes me swoon even more *blushes*

Dammit Jesse! Always there to ruin everything!

Is time running out? Suspense, suspense, suspense! I'm excited for the next chapter :)
1/26/2016 c16 TiredOfBeingNice
What will go wrong?! Oh my god if Jesse does anything to ruin this date, I'm gonna kill him.

I think my favorite part was when Benny and Ethan were talking: it was sentimental and funny with the hair stuff. Don't worry, Ethan - people's only visit me either, so my hair is puffed up most of the time :P

Anyway, I'm excited! Great chapter as always fanfi buddy :)
1/22/2016 c15 Acuario
Me encanta tu fic espero el sig. Capitulo con ansias
12/16/2015 c10 1HarleyC
The first story I didn't really like, but I'm liking this one. No offence is on tended.p
12/8/2015 c15 58TiredOfBeingNice
Ooh! Is Bennica playing matchmaker, huh?

When Benny remarked about Sarah's grand selection of books, I immediately read it (in my mind of course) as something Benny would say.

A nice, sweet chapter! I would die if a guy gave me a library to walk through - me being the book nerd I am :P

Great chapter as always, fanfic buddy, and I am very excited for more to come :)
12/8/2015 c15 Charlie Blake17
I liked this chapter and I'm a big fan of Bennica Etharah and they are so cute I look forward to the next chapter (;
11/6/2015 c14 TiredOfBeingNice
Dun dun dun! Oh god, intensified intensity :P

First of all, love the Benny/Erica dynamic! That's cute. And second of all (don't know why this second) but ayyyy, welcome back! Been a while - I'm glad your up and writing :)

Jesse is a dick huh? I kinda wish I had almond pining over me about that. The whole thing with children was weird though, Jesse. Geez man *shudders*

But I am overly excited to see what happens next! Update soon, fanfic buddy :)
10/15/2015 c13 TiredOfBeingNice
Awww! Ethara feeeeeels! That was adorable!

Ethan can't cook, and Sarah helped him? That is so nice. And it isn't, right, Ethan? You don't want to lure Sarah in bed...do you? Jokes!

I can't wait for the next chapter! If you mean a certain emerald eyed boy and a blonde girl, then I am excited! If it is someone else, I'm even more excited :)
9/30/2015 c12 TiredOfBeingNice
Mastery time! Exciting! Although I kinda know, it's fun to read it :)

EEKS! Ethara feels! So beautiful; cannot wait for their royal dinner hopefully filled with romance. Can't wait to meet Rory - if he is in this one - and ETHAN IS SO POLITE ITS ADORABLE!

Great chapter, fanfic buddy :)
9/12/2015 c11 TiredOfBeingNice
I read this as soon as my email notified me. Eeks! This is what I am waiting for everyday!

*whistles* Those two hit it off, huh? Ethan is so kind; I love him sooo much as a beast. Adorkable. I can imagine Sarah as Belle too. She looks adorable.

The rose is saying SARAH all over it. Jokes! I can't wait for Ethan to figure if out :)
9/4/2015 c10 TiredOfBeingNice
Sarah is just like me; a reader. And a big one too. I always thought of myself as a Belle as well (in both ways, I hope *wink wink*

So Sarah is Belle, and I suppose Ethan, who saved Sarah, is the beast! Admit it; that's sooo hot *swoon*

I can imagine, for some reason, Benny in one of those villager outfits. Even more sexy *swoons yet again*

But enough of my fangirling; I am excited for everything else to come!
8/26/2015 c9 54champagnealec
And they all lived like HAPPILY EVER AFTER! Benny has been proved innocent, and is now allowed to be in the village and able to take Ethan out on Dates!

Well, Samantha's very protective of her son, that's because he's her only son/child and she just doesn't want him to get hurt. Like all mothers do. And some fathers (in some cases) do too.

Bethan feelsssss and no sex for them! *but then whispers* at least for now no sex. But later... *wiggles eyebrows*

The first fairytale down and a lot MORE to go...

Don't judge a book by it's cover... ummmm. Cinderella? Snow White? Or Beauty and the Beast...? Or maybe even Sleeping Beauty! Those are my guesses!

I can't wait to see what the next tale is going to be! *hums* well. Untilllll thennnn. :D
8/26/2015 c9 58TiredOfBeingNice
THE FEELS! THOSE BETHAN FEELS! UGH! Jokes!

Yeah, this was the most wonderful ending ever. If all your fairytale endings are like this, then I am so EXCITED FOR THE NEXT FAIRYTALE! EEKS!

Clever with the DNA thing! FUN! Jokes! Go forensic science!

Ethan's mom is certainly the protective one, huh? Remind me not to screw her over.

Don't judge a book by its cover? Hmm...the only think I can think of is Princess And The Frog or The Ugly Swan. Maybe even Cinderella. That is pretty much all that pops into my mind. But hey; I'm excited for whatever you have next :)
8/14/2015 c8 54champagnealec
Jesus, Samantha, you don't yell out that sort of stuff. I'd be like "Oh, this is the wolf? He's more handsomer then the pictures and descriptions, you got yourself a winner here Ethan".

Yay, Demetri's dead! And thanks to Ethan's knife, well, it looks like Ethan got to see Benny naked (before their first time together [together]).

Seriously, Demetri, you were a complete creeper. Like Ethan would let you take him as your own *scoffs* Moron.

And the next chapter is the last, :'( but there's always the next tale coming up after this one and I can't wait to see which one it is!

I hope they let Benny and Ethan explain, instead of being a bunch of dumb-morons and try to kill him without hearing what they've to say. Can't wait to find out! :D
8/14/2015 c8 58TiredOfBeingNice
When you were replying to Bethan Forever, you totally reminded me of the knife! HOW COULD I FORGET? Jokes!

Nevertheless, that was some battle scene! Poor Benny! I am so glad he is okay! If he wasn't, I don't know who'd I kill: Demetri, or someone else! But all's well ends well!

Looks like you are gonna have to explain yourself, Mr. Weir! Jokes! The dreaded meet the parents is going off to a bad start. Jokes! But hopefully everything is okay in the next chapter! Jokes!

Great update fanfic buddy! I am excited for the next :)
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »