for MBAV Book Of Fairytales

8/5/2015 c7 54champagnealec
No! Don't kill Benny! Just hurt him some, is fine with me! Where's an axe when you need it!? See?! I told you it was Benny's father! Just some weird feeling that it was him. Benny kick your father's/Demetri's ass!

Another weird feeling, that Samantha or Grandmother is going to pop up and kill Demetri, or Ethan's gonna find an axe and try to kill Demetri with it. I just have a feeling.

Why Benny can win the fight let's see: He's younger, he's stronger, he's faster and normally the later lines of werewolves are stronger and faster then the earlier lines of werewolves. But Demetri has been murdering people for so long. I have no idea who'll win, but everything's leaning towards Benny winning.

What's the next tale... Snow White? I have a feeling it's that one.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
8/4/2015 c7 58TiredOfBeingNice
I SWEAR IF YOU KILL OFF BENNY AGAIN I WILL DIE!

But I can't be so sure. I mean, I hope this is a happy fairytale. Most definitely. Maybe Rory will be the hunter and kill the Big Bad Wolf! Who knows? Well, I am sure you do, but y'know what I mean.

I am excited! I wish I could've said I saw it coming, but I forgot if I did. lol! Can't wait for the big battle!
7/27/2015 c6 54champagnealec
OH NO, THE BIG BAD WOLF IS FINALLY REVEALED, IF IT SENDS CHILLS THROUGHOUT BENNY'S BODY THEN IT HIS TO BE HIS FATHER OR JESSE ('cause let's face it, he's just weird-creepy sometimes).

Benny, you're so cute, getting all excited over cookies and letting your wolf ears come out again! Benny's like a human cookie monster. Both are so adorable.

I'm so excited for the next chapter! 'Cause we finally get to be (hashtag) facetoface with the wolf!

(and also heads up) I hope to have the first episode to my season three up soon. It's longer then I thought it was going to be. Soooo yeah.

Eeeeke, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
7/27/2015 c6 TiredOfBeingNice
WHY DID YOU LEAVE US ON THAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS FANFIC BUDDY?! JUST WHEN YOU GET MY HOPES UP ABOUT THE REVELATION OF THE BIG BAD WOLF, AND IT ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER?! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS STUFF!

*takes a breath* I'm okay. Surprisingly. I am okay. This was a great chapter. Ethan is being prepared. Damn dude! I don't want to mess with Ethan's mom and Ethan himself, with all the guns and stuff.

Update soon, before I explode fanfic buddy! I won't actually blow, but you know what I mean ;)
7/21/2015 c5 champagnealec
Oh, Ethan don't worry, with Benny around there's no way that the wolf will harm you 'cause Benny's gonna bite his ass off. Before he can get to you.

And Bethan feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelssssss! Bethan cuddling and sleeping together, you know the "sleep" "sleep" together. And not the other type of "sleeping" together.

Big Bad Wolf just go away and leave everybody alone alright? Stop killing everybody and just go AWAY. And if you're Benny's father, well then I hope Benny will kill your butt.

Eeeeeks I can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna know who the wolf is and have some more Bethan feels/moments! Can't wait! :)
7/20/2015 c5 123456789
bethan 33 and rorykins is so funny. Kiddie games!
7/20/2015 c5 58TiredOfBeingNice
Bethan feels! Uuuggghhhh! Jokes!

Rory really knows how to cheer everyone up. That lovable geek :)

Who is behind these attacks? I am very intrigued. I hope you update soon! :)
7/18/2015 c1 Guest
The only thing I don't know if I don't know why I have a good day at work today was a little more time to go back to my house and my friends and family members of a sudden I feel like I'm not going anywhere in life and I have no idea what I want to see you soon and we have no idea why I have to do with it is so good to me and p and I love you so much for your birthday party at my old phone to my house in a while to figure out how to make a difference between the two countries in a statement issued by my side to side and I love my new sounds so cute and funny and cool but I can't wait to see you soon and we have no clue what I'm doing a good idea to be a little bit of a new update is not a fan since I have to do with it but it's not like I said I look like an hour to get to see what happens when a girl with a good day for me I love you so so johnnny deep and pirates of my friends
don't épée the first week of school tomorrow and I don't have to go to bed at the end zone for me t have no clue what I'm doing school work to do that to my house in the morning is going to get a good day for me or something like that I don't w5 to the gym and I have no idea why I have
7/15/2015 c4 54champagnealec
Poor Benny! His father was an abusive asshole, his mother died, his life was basically crap. Although it was adorable/cute on how he was found out, getting excited over winning a pizza and letting his wolf ears come out. Hehehe.

But the villagers are wrong about him being the wolf behind the killings, because SOME HAPPENED WHEN HE WAS JUST A CHILD AND A CHILD IN WOLF FORM BASICALLY LIKE A PUPPY. VERY SMALL PUPPY.

Maybe it is Benny's father, he had to get his werewolf DNA from somewhere.

Eeeeeeeeeke, they're finally together! I loved the song, I'm probably gonna listen to it now, I've seen it on YouTube but never clicked on it to listen to it.

I can't wait for the next part! :D
7/14/2015 c4 58TiredOfBeingNice
Sweet! More Bethan feels! Tingly and beautiful my friend!

I swear the song choice was magnificent! Good job! I loved it! Bravo!

And poor poor Benny. Sniffle. I am so sorry.

BUT on the bright side, I am interested to see who Big Bad Wolf is...excited now!
7/9/2015 c3 1123456789vampire
maybe benny's father did...and yay all gpod now. they can develop thier relationship hehe
7/8/2015 c3 54champagnealec
So that's why Ethan didn't trust Benny, 'cause of his father being killed by a wolf when he was younger. Benny in wolf form has green eyes. Just like his own! Weird. So, the wolf that killed Ethan's Dad has neon blue eyes? Sounds kinda like Jesse. But who knows?

Hehehehe, they're friends. Yay!

Ekekeke, I can't wait for the next chapter! :) Oh, p.s. My birthday is nine days from now. I'm excited so, I thought I'd share that. :)

Next time, BF outttt!
7/8/2015 c3 58TiredOfBeingNice
AWWW! BETHAN FEELS, MYF FANFIC BUDDY! A LOT OF BETHAN FEELS! EEKS! JOKES!

*takes a breath* I tried to stay calm, but that was physically impossible because this was such a cute and fluffy chapter.

Anyway, that is terrible. It is one thing to hear that your father was killed by a wolf, but watching it? That is absolutely terrible. Poor Ethan.

But I am so relieved that Benny isn't the killer. I would've killed him on the spot. But I am glad that Ethan is not hating on Benny anymore! I hated that kind of relationship. But seriously. I am SO excited for the next chapter. I feel that there little walk in the woods will take a little turn ;)

And as for who murdered Ethan's dad? I feel like it is David, since he is the only werewolf on the show (Well..ish) But then again, how about Jesse, because he is the kind of bastard who would do those kind of things.

Nevertheless, cannot wait for more, fanfic buddy! I am waaaaaiting! Jokes! Good job! I am ranting so much here, so yeah!
7/4/2015 c2 TiredOfBeingNice
Wowza. Talk about early plot twist! I totally never guessed that. Good job!

I hope Benny isn't faking cuz I love him to pieces...buuuuut he's Ethan's, so the two better get along.

And don't cry fanfic buddy! I might too! *grabs tissue boxes for both of us*

Great chapter, my dear fanfic buddy. And oh! Happy Fourth Of July :)
7/4/2015 c2 1123456789vampire
OOOOOOH WOLFY BENNY! Cuteeeeee and Ethan listen to grandma and go with the flow.
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »