for MBAV Book Of Fairytales

7/4/2015 c2 54champagnealec
Damn, Rory stop trying to axe people up. You're acting more crazier then you normally do.

Hahaha, see? I had it right, Benny just wanted to "eat" Ethan in different kind of way. *giggles lightly*.

So, Evelyn and Benny made up a plan so Benny could talk to Ethan, (which worked out badly but then good).

Eeeke. I can't wait for more. I do wonder why he isn't giving him a chance like Grandma and Rory has. Can't wait to find out why! :D
7/1/2015 c1 champagnealec
Little Red Riding Hood is one of my favorite fairytale, although I see Benny as Red Riding Hood and Ethan as the Wolf (that's just me though). I love this.

Hehehehe, oh Ethan... so sweet and so "innocent". Not after this... if I think what the Wolf wants to do to him...

What happened to Grandma? Odds are she's out of the village for the week and the Wolf's just being her so he can get Ethan.

Ehehe, can't wait for part 2!
7/1/2015 c1 1123456789vampire
Ethan Red Ridding Hood Mogan. Listen to your mother! Alway were the cloak! Maybe your grandma should have been wearing one too hmmm.
7/1/2015 c1 58TiredOfBeingNice
Eeeks! HAPPY JULY FANFIC BUDDY!

And thanks a bunchables for the dedication, fanfic buddy. So much love goes right back at us! *blush*

And Bethan sounds fun! But Ethan! Ethan you better be okay!

I am off to read your other new story! And yeah! Thanks again fanfic buddy, and great chapter ;)
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6