for HAUNTS FROM THE PAST

10/30/2020 c17 Aa2.3a
Love the story! Is this the end or are you going to update?
12/5/2016 c17 39ddgorgeous
So loved this story! Great work from three great writers! Bravo! NOW on with baby Morgan's arrival!
2/8/2016 c17 jayjrat
It is a nice place to stop, you could give us a long fluffy sequel that tells the story of their life together! ;-)
2/7/2016 c17 2aplb2010
No dont leave us hanging
2/7/2016 c17 181jenny crum
Yayyyyyyyy our babies are married
2/7/2016 c17 Kimd33
No you can not end it there.
2/7/2016 c17 5PitaCake
Excellent chapter, as always, from one of my favorite authors.
2/5/2016 c16 181jenny crum
Yayyyyyyyy our babies are getting married
2/4/2016 c16 2aplb2010
Supper cute
2/4/2016 c16 Kimd33
It's great that they are getting married.
2/4/2016 c16 autumn1999
Ooh yay! It's their wedding day! I can't wait to see what happens from here. Great chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
2/4/2016 c16 5PitaCake
Awwww! What a sweet chapter. Don't wait so long for the next one, k?
2/3/2016 c15 31bobbiejod
I heard rumors about a storyline with Fran Morgan getting sick. Derek has Penelope look up her medical files and he finds out that she's very ill. There's speculation that's how he leaves the show. But I hope that he doesn't leave. The show wouldn't be the same without him.
2/3/2016 c15 2Alice1985
I don't think that Derek is going to leave the story. If so they would have done it towards the end of the season and not midway. I do think that this particular episode, which was named after him, puts him in the spotlight. Maybe someone close to him is going to leave or die... I'm rooting for Savannah Heyes leaving the show (Pretty Pleeasseeee!) It's not the first time that someone close to the people of the group dies or leaves... so maybe this is one of the reasons.
Maybe someone from Derek's past (or his Dad's past) comes to get his revenge on Derek, Savannah comes in crossfire and dies, Derek faces an emotional upheaval the rest of the season... would make sense. (I hope I'm right!)
If I'm not wrong, Criminal Minds killed Maeve in mid season as well, didn't they?
Well, can't wait to see what happens on that episode :D
2/3/2016 c15 5PitaCake
MGG said that someone in the main cast is leaving in episode 18. "Derek" is episode 16 so I'm hoping that he stays. Do you have a link for those KV pics?
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »