FanFiction.Net
for The Picnic

6/11/2020 c2 Kenny9x3
Everyone reading this chapter: JUST KISS ALREADY, DAMN IT!
1/27/2020 c4 Hyrulewarrior13
Wonderful chapter please keep it up
8/21/2019 c3 Kenny9x3
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU UPDATED THE STORY INSTEAD OF BLUE-BALLING YOUR READERS.
8/5/2019 c4 Kenny9x3
It’s a shame that you’ve seemed to have abandoned this story half way through.
4/20/2017 c4 4flyafar
Oh this is the most precious elsanna story ever!~ I really hope you continue it. The emotion you put into their interactions is just so wonderfully warm. Thank you for writing this. :)
5/17/2016 c1 AOA
Love it!. I love how you described the love and affection they have for each other. I love the part about the Forget-Me-Nots, and Blue Bells, and how Elsa had the flowers repainted where the crocuses once were!. That part really got my feels going!. I can't wait to continue reading!.

The only part that kinda bothered me was the part about Elsa not having any desire in a male suiter whatsoever. As a male reader, that kinda broke my heart a little!...lol
11/14/2015 c4 6DaniCZJ
I love this chapter! Lets us see a side of Elsa never seen before. I can't imagine what she would do if she ran into a spider web. The sudden change from humorous, to serious, and slowly back to normal is what made this chapter great! Looking forward to another update soon :)
11/2/2015 c4 19glittering-snowfall
It's lovely to see an update! Delightful chapter! Thank you! :)
8/16/2015 c3 6DaniCZJ
This chapter had a lot of feels in it, one part for personal reasons, and ends with nice playful teasing between the two. It was good for giving us an insight into their lives in the past as well as their parents. I do believe the king and queen would have reacted they you portrayed them. Elsa's birth and the way she sees herself, I'm sure hits true to the way some children and adults feel about themselves. Loved Elsa's vocabulary as well as her rarely seen dark side, which makes me only guess what really happened between her and the boy.
Keep up the wonderful work!
btw...you should really attempt an evil Elsa fic one day. I bet it would be awesome!
8/12/2015 c3 pandacornforever
Its good so far but how long are you going to make it
8/12/2015 c3 19glittering-snowfall
I squealed when I saw this had updated. Thank you.

I loved the bantering between Elsa and Anna and the part where Elsa talks about her birth is just heartrending and wonderfully done.

I'm unsure about Anna becoming scared of Elsa for a moment there, uncertain where you will be taking the whole section with the stable boy. But I'm also intrigued and look forward to seeing what you have in store. It could be interesting.

Anyway, great job and I can't wait to see more.
7/19/2015 c2 6DaniCZJ
This chapter was really good! Nice imagination put into Elsa's icy creation and Anna's silly thoughts during her situation caused me to giggle. The first half of this kept me smiling, the middle got me emotional, and happy sisterly bonding to wrap it up. :)
7/17/2015 c1 DaniCZJ
Awws! This was wonderful. Full of heartwarming fluff and emotional past memories. I'm enjoying how Anna reacts to Elsa's unintentional more than sisterly displays of affection.
I'll be waiting for chapter two to find out what happens at this picnic.
7/11/2015 c2 19glittering-snowfall
I liked this chapter a lot!
7/9/2015 c2 3Waldengarver
Another very nice chapter. Thank you.
20 Page 1 2 Next »