FanFiction.Net
for Marauders: Year Three

1/13/2016 c6 Guest
I'm really enjoying this story! It's a great mix of drama (Remus and Sirius's respective conflicts create lots of exciting tension) and humour - and Professor Baines is a wonderfully nasty antagonist! I'm really hoping there is more to come - you are a fantastic writer! :-) :-) :-)
12/26/2015 c6 mythologyofmany787
Please update! I need to know what happens next.
12/26/2015 c4 mythologyofmany787
This chapter is really good. The grim part is is very funny.
12/8/2015 c6 16classicdisneyFTW
This is easily one of the best series I have ever read on this site. The characters are enjoyable, the plot(s) are engaging and thought out, you stick to cannon, there's humor, there's angst… I love it all! You have to keep writing! PLEASE!
12/3/2015 c6 Sea-urchin-the-ninja
This series is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Love your writings!
11/27/2015 c6 Guest
I. Despise. Professor. BAINE! He makes moony and Padfoot scared..I love your story though! :)
11/18/2015 c1 guest
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR WRITING! Are you planning on continuing this?
11/16/2015 c6 Guest
Hey, I've just spent like an hour reading your three marauders stories and I love them! Your writing is amazing and I love that your staying true to the book. Please update?
11/5/2015 c6 38RoboTitaness
Update? Mayyybe?
11/1/2015 c6 drifting17
I really like this fic, honestly I think it's my favourite one. It's written excellently and I love how all the characters are portrayed, with in-depth personalities that seem so realistic. It actually feels like I'm reading a real Harry Potter prequel, everything is close to canon and the writing style is perfect.
I also really like how this fic has some darker aspects (like with Sirius' family and Baines disliking Lupin) mixed in perfectly with funny and lighthearted pranks/conversations (I was literally laughing out loud several times), as it makes the whole story run so smoothly, and it is put together so well I couldn't stop reading and found myself genuinely excited to know what was coming next.

I really really hope you update this soon! Favourited and followed :)
10/24/2015 c6 Lulu
Love. This. Story.!
10/22/2015 c6 Madison Futch
Please continue !
10/20/2015 c6 4writingmermaid
This is great! Can't wait to find out what happens next in their adventures! Are you going to write all of their years? I would love to see all of them!
10/20/2015 c6 C123002
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴜ ʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ! ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
10/19/2015 c3 creeperider
Your books have been my life for 2 weeks and they are fantastically written I'll make you a deal you keep writing and I'll keep reading!
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »