FanFiction.Net
for Marauders: Year Three

10/11/2015 c6 Hey
I hope this is continuing because it's brilliant
10/4/2015 c6 enakshi.dasgupta00
Mate I am sorry to inform you that if you don't get on with the story and give me some more Sirius angst, I will have to hunt you down and... pinch you... or something. I really don't care what you are busy with irl. So get on with it.
9/29/2015 c6 Madison Futch
This is a great story!... CONTINUE!
9/26/2015 c6 Guest
I LOVE LOVE LOVVVVE THIS! The characterization is great and the plot is great! Update soon!
9/25/2015 c6 Ya like jaz
Please update this, i know you probably have a reason for not updating but, siriusly, i need this story. You have such a talent and you should keep writing no matter what. BTW will there be any SiriusXRemus?
9/12/2015 c6 Hi
Wow! I just spent the last few hours reading your marauders stories! I love the way you portrayed the characters! :) And Professer Baines is definitely a unique twist to the story. Loved this chapter, along with all of the ones. Once I finished reading your marauders year one story, I clicked on your name (to read the next one) and thought, wow, her name sounds really familiar! Then I realized you wrote a bunch of other stories I loved! I've read the third wheel, masking the pain, masking the regret, incompatibility, the green eyed delinquent, escape, and one new message. I've loved them all! You're an AMAZING writer! Can't wait for an update on this story, one of my favorites :D
9/4/2015 c6 1somuchfandomsolittletime
I love this fic series so much! I'm completely enraptured by it. I also really liked your fic "The Marauders Read" and I'm not sure why you deleted it, but it's completely your choice and I hope you don't get hate over it
9/2/2015 c6 Ella
Wow. I'm new to your stories, but I already LOVE your writing. Everyone is perfectly in character, and I love all the new teachers you created. Except Baines. He's a jerk. But I'm really interested in seeing how they deal with him - personally, I'm hoping Remus tells Dumbledore or Mcgonagall
8/29/2015 c6 1Olympus97
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Update soon!
8/28/2015 c6 1LoricVampire Hybrid
Your stories are so amazing I just read years 1,2 and 3 in a day while laughing and crying at every chapter (my parents think I've gone insane.) Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/19/2015 c6 Guest
Oh god I cannot wait for this to be updated. And I think i know why your marauders read story got deleted, if you didn't do it. fanfiction staff have been deleting the reading the books stories from Harry Potter because the company that publishes Harry Potter has pottermore. To buy a Harry Potter e-book, you need to have pottermore, so I guess having a reading the books story is like having an e-book and even with disclaimers, so fanfiction staff delete them so that they don't need to deal with legal issues. You aren't in trouble, it's just a precaution. Hope this helps! And I love this story (I have been leaving reviews every chapter under guest cause I don't have an account)
-Sadie
8/19/2015 c6 1EmberPhoenixx
Great story! I love it! This is the first out of many marauders stories I've found that has been updated recently and is still being continued so I'm really excited! :) Your an amazing writer, I think this might be my favorite marauders through the years story :) Thanks for creating it, looking foward to an update :D
8/15/2015 c6 5NeonBlackRoseRevived
I really hope you continue the story I can't wait to read more that I think it's coming along swell!
8/8/2015 c6 Guest
... well, I will say this, I know remember why I started bookmarking authors instead of stories, again... so... why did you delete The Marauders Read story? And sorry about using a review to ask... don't feel like signing up with crashes every month dot com fiction archive.
8/8/2015 c6 Guest
This story is just AMAZING. I love the way you portray all the marauders. James isn't a stuck up little brat like in many stories and he isn't completely perfect, he has flaws. Sirius.. I have no words. This has got to be the most convincing portrayal I have seen. Maybe you could do a little with his family's beliefs and his? I would really like to see that in your writing style! And Remus is AMAZING. He isn't reckless, but he isn't no fun. His way of dealing with his lycanthropy is just absolutely perfect and it feels just like him in the book. I also like how you made him smart, but not stuck up. And then Peter... A lot of stories leave him out because "he was a traitor" or "I really don't like him sooooo I will completely alter canon even though this is not an AU". I love how you don't make him seem all evil and/or stupid and unfeeling. Overall, I give the character portrayals a 10/10, the writing style 10/10, the canon compliance a 10/10. And of course I give the whole story and series a 10000000000000/10. Please please update soon!
-Person