for It's a Bit Cold, Fire Anyone?

10/8 c12 jackssav002
No. No. No. no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO ! N O!
U CANNOT leave me hanging like this! Please NO!
I really really REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
9/10 c12 5lDragonElf
This is good so far, please continue
7/20 c12 Silverstreak27
Ok... I'm crying... WHY AM I CRYING!? ...Maybe because this is SO good...Yeah.. that could be it... PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS REALLY GOOD. I LOVE YOUR STYLE AND I REALLY WANT YOU TO UPDATE! PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE?
6/25 c12 Dimension Tripper
Please don’t forget about this story or fire triangle they are some of my very favorite fan fictions
6/20 c12 11the8horcrux
YES YOU UPDATED
YESYESYESYESYESYSYESYESYESYESYESYESYEYSEYSEYSYES
update again! This is so good!
3/14 c12 Sar09
Really enjoy this are you planning to update again?
2/9 c1 House-Of-Marcella
I'm really into some of these interactions between Leo and the Narnians! I hope to see the next chapters soon!
12/10/2019 c12 6StarlightBooks609
Oh! This is wonderful! I love your writing style, especially Leo's witty comments.
12/3/2019 c12 TimeBlade
And it never updated again. The end.
11/16/2019 c12 20StickminKinnie
I hope Leo realizes that he'll return to his time(probably) and that in the demigod world nothing moved at all.
11/7/2019 c12 ApritelloForever
Love it! Please update!
11/2/2019 c2 GreenCrystal19
But it’s based on the movie, not the book! The only fox in the movie is the one that was eating dinner and got turned to stone for saying that Christmas had come!
10/25/2019 c12 2SleeplessForest27
I love the way Aslan is written here not to mention how accurate Leo is as well
10/23/2019 c12 2NotARobot428
AAAAAAHHHHH!
Sorry, I just LOVE THIS NEW CHAPTER SO MUCH!
I know it's been a while, but I'm glad you updated all the same. I hope we won't need to wait as long for the next one, though! Thanks!
10/21/2019 c12 46megSUPERFAN
Well, hello again. :D WOW, it's been years! I'd almost forgotten about this story- glad you're back with another great chapter! Leo finally gets to speak with Aslan, yes! Don't stop here; please update soon!
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »