for Chuck Versus the Dive

1/7 c1 Guest
Can’t wait for more
11/18/2020 c21 3Dlitt76
I absolutely love this story and the banter between them. Really want to see that fluffy ending asap. Thanks for writing such an amazingly uplifting story.
10/24/2020 c21 CraigBes007
always good reading one of your story's , than ks for the time you put into these.
10/22/2020 c21 8Reyes9
Amazing stuff as always. Loving it. Keep up the good work and update soon.
10/13/2020 c21 Guest
Awesome!
10/10/2020 c21 MM2020
Great story. Hope you continue it. Thank you.
10/2/2020 c1 JHershey
Thank you for this! I just love this fic. So fluffy. Chuck’s narrative of the events is such a great read. The jellyfish is a bit comical, great chapter.
9/25/2020 c21 chucksboxers
HOLY HAIRBALLS CATWOMAN! I can’t believe I let a Dive update slip by me without noticing! As a result I got to read Suburbs AND a Dive update in the same night! Pretty epic!
This was awesome - I love this story so much - thanks for taking the time to write this!
9/18/2020 c20 michaelfmx
It still sounds to me like Sarah is hiding something. It’s like she’s trying too hard the following morning to play up how embarrassed she is about the ‘role playing’ of the night before. I wish we could hear what Sarah was thinking last night and this morning about this whole thing. I can’t help but think that it all has to come to a head at some point in the next few days and I can’t wait to read how that all plays out.

Surfing lessons for Chuck seem so perfectly apropos in this circumstance. It’s the ideal activity for them to spend some of Chucks remaining days on, as well as whatever touristy things they end up doing. Loved the detail about Alexeis surfboard. I think Chuck is more right that’s Sarah’s willing to admit. He’s definitely a prospective figure here, like a father, and it must have something to do with the past that she’s not sharing with Chuck yet. The fact that he let chuck use his personal board can’t be lost on Sarah.

Great chapter as always.
9/16/2020 c20 4WillieGarvin
Thanks for sharing. These two are adorable together. Gotta work out for them.
9/14/2020 c20 Seattle92
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this new chapter. I really needed this to get me through this whole Covid 19 - shithole that is 2020. What a horrible year! Those two guys trying to maneuver their way in their romantic relationship is just wonderful. Such a comic and romantic relief. However, the day will come when Sarah and Chuck will have to face their future. Is Chuck gonna stay? Will Sarah leave Hawaii and live for California? Can't wait for the next chapters. LOVE IT!
9/14/2020 c19 MrBi11
That was just cruel .
9/13/2020 c21 Guest
very unexpected, but wonderful all the same.
9/13/2020 c21 Deathzbreath
Loved it thank you so much!
9/13/2020 c21 3RC1701
I'll tell you one thing, this story turns ME into absolute goo. I think it's the small touches and kisses that betray just how sunk these two are more than anything else. Wonderful as always SC, thank you so much for still working away on this story, along with your others. Stay safe and best wishes.

R.