for Chuck Versus the Dive

3/31/2020 c19 Guest
Ok. Wow. That seriously threw me for a loop. Was Sarah really a former spy? What? Role play. WTF! I have no idea what to think here. Crazy. But, this is such a lovely, fun, endearing story. This version of Chuck and Sarah are so sweet. This is such a joy to read. Thank you for this. I really appreciate you putting this out there during this really trying time. Thank you and stay safe!
3/31/2020 c19 Guest
I always enjoy an update to my favorite ongoing Chuck story but the way this one ended has me on edge for the next update ! Thought Sarah going all agent might get scared Chuck to utter 3 certain words... Can't wait for more, Thank you & be well.
3/31/2020 c19 ReaderNotAWriter85
Omg perfect. You definitely made me look. Not gonna lie about that you totally had me. LOL. Amazing chapter. I absolutely love this story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
3/31/2020 c19 Lissy94
I appreciate everything you do. thank you for continuing this story. You really did make my eyes go wide for a second. Can't wait to see more
3/31/2020 c19 22Amelia Wolfson
Why do I get the feeling that the 'roleplaying attempt' was more than what she claimed?
3/31/2020 c19 2jmirtzmyers
I thought Sarah was dreaming.
3/31/2020 c19 sram15
Something tells me that Sarah wasn't trying to role play and improvised when she saw that Chuck was actually frightened.

The way Chuck tried to approach that long awaited conversation was way too awkward. Leave it to Chuck to overthink things to the point where the question comes off all wrong.
3/31/2020 c19 Kpspirit
The talk between Ellie and Chuck was great. I like blunt Ellie. Sarah and Chuck really need to start having these conversations. He can’t leave and they not have talked about it. I’m still not sure about Sarah’s previous job though. There have been hints of her reaching for a knife and things like that, so I’ll not sure if she was just playing that off as role playing or what. Really looking forward to more!
3/31/2020 c19 1charahkids
HAHAHAHAHA!...roleplaying!

That's one of the best scenes I've read so far in Dive! But the question remains...was Sarah REALLY roleplaying?! I don't thinky sooo! She got very suspicious with Chuck's questioning and she didn't like it because that's what SPIES do! So, she had to be sure, only to get mortified! lol!

Poor Sarah!

I had a hunch Chuck thought it was sexay! But Sarah had to cover her tracks! Roleplaying...yeah, right!

And the bro and sis conversation was great too! Chuck wanted to ease in to get a vibe from Sarah and then, you guessed it, roleplaying! LOL! :D

Hey, be safe kiddo! And update NOW, ya hear?! :)
3/31/2020 c19 2Raycd
Now the big question is... was she role playing or was she covering an attempt to find out if Chuck was an agent?
3/31/2020 c19 3RC1701
Getting notified about a Dive update never fails to put a smile on my face. This chapter was a little heavier than normal (just a teeny weeny little bit), but the Chuck of this universe could've definitely used a little Blunt Ellie in his ear, so that's good.

As for the last section, oh my! Was that botched role-playing, or did Chuck's prying make maybe-ex-Agent Walker's spy senses tingle? Great stuff as always SC, thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next update.

Best,

R.
3/31/2020 c19 7jwatkins
OK... Dammit. Now I'm going to think that she is just playing it off. That she WAS interrogating him based on his earlier questions. But when she realized he was for real, she pretended it was roleplaying so as not to reveal herself. What job did she have in DC that she was trying to get away from and doesn't wasn't to talk about? You're killin' me SC. Chuck is killin' me too. I get he is worried about spooking her (no pun intended), but if he waits too long, there won't be time to work out a plan before he leaves. I love this story so much. I squeal every time I get a notification. I am so emotionally invested, I am on the edge of my seat, refreshing my Inbox for the next notification.
3/31/2020 c19 Mojo01
Love this story. I'm fairly certain I know Sarah's old job, and that Alexi's so protective of her because of it. Not even *I* am that dense. I'm just looking forward to Chuck's brainlock when the truth comes out, and how hard it's going to be for her to reboot him. *grin*
3/31/2020 c19 98David Carner
PERFECT!
3/31/2020 c19 Guest
So WAS this role playing or is Scuba Sarah really retired ICE QUEEN. As always I am looking for a happily ever after Charah ending so either have Chuck WFH in Hawaii from a renovated version of Sarah's house or let Sarah relocate to Burbank with Chuck so she can meet Ellie and Awsome.
794 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »