for Of Soul-Fae-Mates and Succubus Bonds

7/28 c1 Guest
I know this story is 3 years old. Can you please finish it. It is an amazing story.
8/5/2020 c1 chochohime929
Are you planning on finishing this story? I really hope so as it's very good!
1/6/2020 c9 swtid77
Oh Lauren is luck to be and the baby. Hopefully she will not have to bother with the Ash-hole and the Light Fae compound soon. Once Nadia is woken up.
1/3/2020 c7 swtid77
I thought once Lauren became a succubus hen Bo would not need to feed from another any more. Seeing Lauren is a succubus.
1/3/2020 c6 swtid77
Once Bo's succubus knows that Lauren if definitely pregnant. She will never want Lauren out if her sight lol
1/3/2020 c5 swtid77
I thought there would be more resistance from the Ash. But I guess he is happy as long Lauren is still working or helping the Light Far.
1/3/2020 c4 swtid77
Oh the Ash will be very unhappy. But yay for Bo and Lauren.
1/2/2020 c3 swtid77
Yes, so glad Lauren did tell Bo the truth. That makes a big difference on how their relationship can go.
1/2/2020 c2 swtid77
I love how smart Lauren is. I knew she would figure out Bo being her mate quickly.
1/2/2020 c1 swtid77
No and Lauren such a connection right from the start.
2/28/2019 c9 sssapphireee
Why did Lauren drank beer? She's pregnant! :3
2/24/2019 c9 kogaduck
Wow! That was one of my favorite episodes, when they changed body's. Thanks for the the update.
2/24/2019 c9 FrenChi
Oh God! this chapter was masterful! I like how you write your own DoccuBo/Lost Girl story, following your ideas, and still, you manage to stay true to the original plot of this very spectacular and intense Lich ep. 2x08 ""Death Didn't Become Him" :)
I have to say that I liked the original ep. a lot already! but your vision and take are even better! :)
If only some FF authors could have had a say on our beloved show :)
Thank you for coming back and keep writing :)
2/23/2019 c9 Joannrbb
So glad to see a chapter today it was great. I am so interested to see where you go mext.
2/16/2019 c8 Benny Slacks