for Hard Times Come Again No More

8/18/2016 c1 Guest
I love your Wyoming universe. It's warm and soft and safe. Realistic and just perfect. I feel like I'm getting wrapped in a warm blanket when I read it.
6/28/2016 c3 Guest
Such a beautiful 'verse. Sam's overwhelming tenderness for Dean is wonderful.
6/20/2016 c1 merryw
I always thought the fact that Sam was clearly suicidal should be addressed on the show. Thank you for doing that!
5/31/2016 c3 29celinenaville
I really am fond of this series and that love scene with Sam was so beautiful and tender.
1/4/2016 c3 344SupernaturallyEgocentric
I love this 'verse. Are you on Archive of Our Own?
12/29/2015 c3 Halmaethor
Oh, wow. I love this so much. All the scenes were so wonderful, so beautifully handled. I always get such a sense of peace reading your work.

Particular note goes to the second half of the scene with Leah by the lake - you wrote that so excellently. The description had the perfect amount of detail, and the result was a bit of writing that was incredibly tasteful without dancing around the subject. Major kudos to you for that!

I also loved the poignancy of the last part. I think it was details like Sam 'wanting' to believe in his parents' approval, rather than outright believing in it - that, in particular, leant the last paragraph a lovely wistfulness. I love reading interactions between Sam and Mary, and you really nailed this one.

Your Wyoming stories continue to delight, and remain among my absolute favourite things to read. This was a brilliant update, absolutely worth the wait! Thank you so much for sharing this. 3
12/27/2015 c3 594K Hanna Korossy
I can't remember if I've written before, but even if I have it bears repeating (and if I haven't, I really should've): this is just a lovely, lovely series/'verse. I can't quite see my version of the guys getting this comfortable with each other, but I just love pretending that they do, that all they've gone through has wiped away the posturing and machismo and just let them acknowledge the depths of their feelings. I could've done without the graphic sex in this one; we don't really need the reminder that they're still heterosexual guys with needs, and it felt jarringly out of place with your theme of comfort in each other. But that's a small complaint in a large collection of soothing fic that regularly comforts me, too. Thank you.
12/19/2015 c3 reannablue
Sam's bout of depression and Dean just knowing and staying with Sam was probably my favourite. They were all great!
12/19/2015 c2 reannablue
I love the snippets of time you chose to write too. I'm loving learning more about Sam and Deans life after hunting.
12/19/2015 c1 reannablue
Just finished the first chapter. This is so powerful and seems so bang on to where Sam and Dean would/could be emotionally after all they've faced. I'm excited to continue.
12/19/2015 c3 129Jeanny
That last part with Mary made me cry, seriously. Love the boys getting a bit of happiness after hunting.
11/17/2015 c2 Guest
Love this 'verse, too!
10/30/2015 c2 344SupernaturallyEgocentric
Love this. Lovely last line.
10/28/2015 c1 SupernaturallyEgocentric
I love this 'verse and this is a great chapter.
8/20/2015 c1 sally bell
I just found this verse and your over stories and let me tell you that I 'm completely hook! Love your writing, the pace of the stories and the feeling of...peace, really, after I have finished one. So, please, more.
22 Page 1 2 Next »